Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 20 November 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 20 November 2018
- The RBI board on November 19, 2018 decided to set up a high-powered committee for which purpose? – to examine issues related to surplus capital of Rs 9.69 lakh crore with the central bank
- How much amount of project did government recently approve under AMRUT scheme? – ₹740 billion
- How much amount of deal did India sign with Russia for construction of two warships in Goa for the Indian Navy? – $500 million
- With which country did India sign a $500 million deal for construction of two warships in Goa for the Indian Navy? – Russia
- What amount of additional assistance did government approve from National Disaster Response Fund (NDRF) to Karnataka? – ₹546 crore
- The Government on November 19, 2018 approved the additional assistance of over Rs 546 crore from National Disaster Response Fund (NDRF) to which state? – Karnataka
- The Union Commerce Minister, Suresh Prabhu on November 19, 2018 released a report on Industrial Park Rating System. Who prepared the report? – Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion (DIPP)
- Name the Q&A app which Google recently launched in India. – Neighbourly
- Which company launched the Q&A App Neighbourly in India? – Google
- Which state has decided to launch an interactive mobile app next month, listing all the good restaurants? – West Bengal
- Which nation has approved the proposal to re-join the Commonwealth? – Maldives
- 2018 World Toilet Day was observed across the world on ________. – 19 November
- What was the theme of 2018 World Toilet Day? – toilets and nature
- 2018 Universal Children’s Day was observed on ______. – 20 November
- What was the theme of 2018 Universal Children’s Day? – Children are taking over and turning the world blue
- World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims 2018 was observed on ______. – 18 November
- What was the theme of World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims 2018? – Roads have stories
- 2018 Africa Industrialization Day was observed on ________. – 20 November
- What was the theme of 2018 Africa Industrialization Day? – Promoting Regional Value Chains in Africa
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!