Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 14 November 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 14 November 2018
- Which bank recently launched India’s first interactive credit card with buttons? – IndusInd Bank
- Which state signed MoUs with 17 private investors for projects worth Rs 1,200 crore? – Arunachal Pradesh
- Which nation was recently announced to be ‘Vibrant Gujarat Global Summit’ 2019 partner country? – United Arab Emirates
- With which country India recently signed an agreement to further mutual legal assistance in Civil and Commercial Courts? – Morocco
- Name the communication satellite which was recently launched by ISRO? – GSAT-29
- Which organisation launched the UNICEF- Atal Tinkering LabHackthon to encourage children towards making new innovations? – NITI Aayog
- India recently conducted ‘INDRA 2018’ military exercise with which nation? – Russia
- Which institute announced signing of MoUs to establish a joint research cell in collaboration with two Japanese manufacturing firms? – IIT Madras
- Who was given the additional charge of the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizer? – D V Sadananda Gowda
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: