Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 14 July 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, SBI exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 14 July 2018
- With which of the following bank did NTPC sign a loan agreement for availing a loan of Rs 15 billion? – HDFC Bank
- NTPC has signed a term loan agreement with HDFC Bank for availing a loan of ________. – ₹15 billion
- Which of the following foreign bank will begin commercial banking operations in India in October this year? – DBS Bank
- DBS bank will begin commercial banking operations in India in October this year. DBS Bank is headquartered in ______. – Singapore
- The Reserve Bank of India has given its nod to Fairfax to acquire 51 per cent stake in ________. – Catholic Syrian Bank
- Who launched the Swachh Survekshan Grameen 2018 (SSG 2018)? – Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation
- Who scripted history by winning India’s maiden gold medal in the Asian School Badminton Championship? – Malvika Bansod
- Malvika Bansod is associated with which sports? – Badminton
- Which nation grabbed the 3rd place in FIFA World Cup 2018? – Belgium
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!