Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 11-12 November 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 11-12 November 2018
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurated an Inland Multi-Modal Terminal Port in which city? – Varanasi
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi received the country’s first container cargo transported on inland waterways from ________. – Kolkata
- Which bank tied up with Fisdom to assist in personal wealth management services through a technology platform? – Oriental Bank of Commerce
- What was the digital payment transactions in India during August 2018? – ₹244.81 crore
- Which state announced a ban on import of fish into the state for six month? – Goa
- With which nation did India sign an Agreement on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters? – Morocco
- 33rd edition of the ASEAN Summit was held in __________. – Singapore
- Which company entered into a strategic partnership with United Nations World Food Programme (WFP) to support efforts to achieve the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 2 a world with zero hunger? – Alibaba
- World’s largest ‘human brain’ supercomputer with 1 million processors switched on in which country? – United Kingdom
- What is the name of the world’s largest ‘human brain’ supercomputer with 1 million processors? – ‘SpiNNaker’
- Who inaugurated the Global Cooling Innovation Summit? – Union Environment Minister Harsh Vardhan
- Who won the 2018 UNESCO Asia-Pacific Awards for Cultural Heritage Conservation? – LAMO Centre of Ladakh
- Public Service Broadcasting Day was observed across India on _________. – 12 November
- Who was appointed brand ambassador of Bharat Matrimony? – MS Dhoni
- Ananth Kumar, who recently passed away was the union minister of ________. – Parliamentary Affairs
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!