Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 1 October 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 1 October 2018
- RBI recently announced to inject how much amount into the system through purchase of government bonds in October? – 36000 crore
- Name the first Indian state to offer a Wage Compensation Scheme for pregnant women working in the tea gardens of the state. – Assam
- Which state launched India’s first Wage Compensation Scheme for pregnant women working in the tea gardens of the state? – Assam
- With which nation did India sign 17 MoUs in various fields including agriculture, Tourism, combating illicit trafficking, health and medical science and pharmaceuticals? – Uzebekistan
- US and Canada signed a new trade deal replacing which scheme? – North American Free Trade Agreement
- With which nation did USA and Mexico sign a new trade deal to replace North American Free Trade Agreement? – Canada
- Who was recently appointed as chief economist of International Monetary Fund? – Gita Gopinath
- 8th Asian Yoga Sports Championship was organised by Asian Yoga Federation in which city? – Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Who among the following was awarded the 2018 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine? – James P. Allison and Tasuku Honjo
- 2018 World Habitat Day was observed across the world on _______. – October 1
- World Habitat Day is observed on ________. – First Monday of October
- What was the theme of 2018 World Habitat Day? – Municipal Solid Waste Management
- International Day of Older Persons was observed across the world on __________. – October 1
- What was the theme of 2018 International Day of Older Persons? – Celebrating Older Human Rights champions
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!