Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 1 October 2018. These Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs are important for the upcoming IBPS, Insurance exams.
Expected Questions from Daily Current Affairs 1 October 2018
- RBI recently announced to inject how much amount into the system through purchase of government bonds in October? – 36000 crore
- Name the first Indian state to offer a Wage Compensation Scheme for pregnant women working in the tea gardens of the state. – Assam
- Which state launched India’s first Wage Compensation Scheme for pregnant women working in the tea gardens of the state? – Assam
- With which nation did India sign 17 MoUs in various fields including agriculture, Tourism, combating illicit trafficking, health and medical science and pharmaceuticals? – Uzebekistan
- US and Canada signed a new trade deal replacing which scheme? – North American Free Trade Agreement
- With which nation did USA and Mexico sign a new trade deal to replace North American Free Trade Agreement? – Canada
- Who was recently appointed as chief economist of International Monetary Fund? – Gita Gopinath
- 8th Asian Yoga Sports Championship was organised by Asian Yoga Federation in which city? – Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
- Who among the following was awarded the 2018 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine? – James P. Allison and Tasuku Honjo
- 2018 World Habitat Day was observed across the world on _______. – October 1
- World Habitat Day is observed on ________. – First Monday of October
- What was the theme of 2018 World Habitat Day? – Municipal Solid Waste Management
- International Day of Older Persons was observed across the world on __________. – October 1
- What was the theme of 2018 International Day of Older Persons? – Celebrating Older Human Rights champions
Please share it with others if you find it helpful.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?