Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 9-10 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 9-10 December 2018
- SEBI approved renaming of the ‘Institutional Trading Platform’ (ITP) of start-ups’ listings as _______. – ‘Innovators Growth Platform’
- The central government recently announced to raise its contribution in National Pension Scheme to __. – 14%
- Who recently resigned from the Union council of ministers on December 9, 2018? – Upendra Kushwaha
- India recently started visa on arrival service for ______. – South Korea
- The government notified how many medical devices as drugs under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act? – 4
- Which Indian state launched a 24-hour toll-free helpline ‘181’ for women facing domestic violence and sexual harassment? – Tamil Nadu
- ‘Hand in Hand’ is a Joint Military Exercise between India and _______. – China
- All India Annual Conference of the Heads of Science Centre’s and Museums was held in ______. – Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
- The first International Conference on ‘Sustainable Water Management’ was held in ______. – Mohali, Punjab
- Human Rights Day 2018 was observed across the world on _________. – December 10
- What was the theme of Human Rights Day 2018? – Let’s stand up for equality, justice and human dignity
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!