Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 9-10 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 9-10 December 2018
- SEBI approved renaming of the ‘Institutional Trading Platform’ (ITP) of start-ups’ listings as _______. – ‘Innovators Growth Platform’
- The central government recently announced to raise its contribution in National Pension Scheme to __. – 14%
- Who recently resigned from the Union council of ministers on December 9, 2018? – Upendra Kushwaha
- India recently started visa on arrival service for ______. – South Korea
- The government notified how many medical devices as drugs under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act? – 4
- Which Indian state launched a 24-hour toll-free helpline ‘181’ for women facing domestic violence and sexual harassment? – Tamil Nadu
- ‘Hand in Hand’ is a Joint Military Exercise between India and _______. – China
- All India Annual Conference of the Heads of Science Centre’s and Museums was held in ______. – Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh
- The first International Conference on ‘Sustainable Water Management’ was held in ______. – Mohali, Punjab
- Human Rights Day 2018 was observed across the world on _________. – December 10
- What was the theme of Human Rights Day 2018? – Let’s stand up for equality, justice and human dignity
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?