Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 7-8 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 7-8 December 2018
- The meeting of leaders of Organisation of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) was recently held in ____. – Vienna, Austria
- With which nation did India recently sign an agreement to pay for crude oil it imports from the nation in rupees? – Iran
- India signed an agreement with Iran to pay for crude oil it imports from the Persian Gulf nation in rupees. The amounts will be paid in the account of the National Iranian Oil Co (NIOC) in _____. – UCO Bank
- India’s first underwater museum is announced to be set up in _______. – Puducherry
- Which company recently signed a MoU with the state of Andhra Pradesh to collaborate on the partnership for future eco mobility? – Kia Motors
- With which state Kia Motors signed a MoU to collaborate on the partnership for future eco mobility? – Andhra Pradesh
- How many places were included under Pilgrimage Rejuvenation and Spiritual, Heritage Augmentation Drive (PRASAD) to develop pilgrimage and heritage destinations in the country? – 4
- The Union Ministry of Tourism has formulated the guidelines for approval and re-approval of OTAs. What does OTA stands for? – Online Travel Aggregators
- With which company NITI Aayog has launched ‘AI 4 All Global Hackathon’? – Perlin
- India Water Summit was held in ______. – New Delhi
- Gudlaugur Thór Thórdarson met External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj in New Delhi. He is the foreign minister of _______. – Iceland
- Name the books on President’s selected speeches launched by M Venkaiah Naidu. – The Republican Ethic and Loktantra ke Swar
- Which country launched the first ever space rover to explore the dark side of the moon? – China
- Who has been appointed as venture partner for Soft Bank’s $100 billion Vision Fund? – Krithiga Reddy
- Who has been elected to an Asia Pacific seat on the United Nation’s Committee on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights (CESCR)? – Preeti Saran
- Indian Navy Submarine Day is observed on ______. – 8th December
- International Civil Aviation Day 2018 was observed globally on _______. – 7 December
- What was the theme of International Civil Aviation Day 2018? – Working Together to Ensure No Country is Left Behind
- Armed Forces Flag Day is observed on _____. – 7 December
- Food and Agriculture organisation, FAO Council has approved India’s proposal to observe an International Year of Millets in _____. – 2023
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!