Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 6 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 6 December 2018
- The Reserve Bank of India approved the Scheme of amalgamation of ___________. – SBM Bank (Mauritius) Limited, India with SBM Bank (India) Limited
- RBI has announced to establish a new Ombudsmen Scheme for ________. – Digital Transaction
- Which bank launched software based advisory app for mutual fund investments “Money Coach”? – ICICI Bank
- Ministry of Shipping has approved development of a freight village in Varanasi adjoining the Inland Waterways Terminal on River Ganga. What is the total cost of the project? – 156 crore rupees
- Which state launched the ‘Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana’ for senior citizen? – Delhi
- Shahpurkandi Dam is located in which state? – Punjab
- How much amount of assistance was approved by government to rebuild Kerala after floods? – 3048 crore
- The Indian Coast Guard has conducted the Regional Level Marine Oil Pollution Response Exercise titled ‘Clean Sea – 2018’ at _________. – Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Who emerged as the most popular global leader on social media platform Instagram? – Narendra Modi
- Who won the Sahitya Akademi Awards for Short Stories? – Mushtaq Ahmad Mushtaq for AAKH
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?