Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 6 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 6 December 2018
- The Reserve Bank of India approved the Scheme of amalgamation of ___________. – SBM Bank (Mauritius) Limited, India with SBM Bank (India) Limited
- RBI has announced to establish a new Ombudsmen Scheme for ________. – Digital Transaction
- Which bank launched software based advisory app for mutual fund investments “Money Coach”? – ICICI Bank
- Ministry of Shipping has approved development of a freight village in Varanasi adjoining the Inland Waterways Terminal on River Ganga. What is the total cost of the project? – 156 crore rupees
- Which state launched the ‘Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana’ for senior citizen? – Delhi
- Shahpurkandi Dam is located in which state? – Punjab
- How much amount of assistance was approved by government to rebuild Kerala after floods? – 3048 crore
- The Indian Coast Guard has conducted the Regional Level Marine Oil Pollution Response Exercise titled ‘Clean Sea – 2018’ at _________. – Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Who emerged as the most popular global leader on social media platform Instagram? – Narendra Modi
- Who won the Sahitya Akademi Awards for Short Stories? – Mushtaq Ahmad Mushtaq for AAKH
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.