Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 28 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 28 December 2018
- RBI recently announced to launch Integrated Compliance and Tracking System portal for _______. – supervise cybersecurity measures of payment system providers (PSPs)
- The Reserve Bank has increased the withdrawal limit for depositors of ________. – City Co-operative Bank Ltd, Mumbai
- Government approved increase in the Minimum Support Price (MSP) for Fair Average Quality (FAQ) of “Milling Copra” to _______. – ₹9521 per quintal
- Which state recently implemented the recommendations of the 7th Pay Commission? – Maharashtra
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced a Rs 4,500 crore financial assistance to which nation? – Bhutan
- How much amount of financial assistance did India announce for Bhutan? – ₹4,500 crore
- Government approved first Indian Human Spaceflight Initiative by ISRO, Gaganyaan Programme at a cost of ______. – ₹10,000 crore
- Government signed MoU to Resbird Technologies under the ‘Adopt a Heritage’ project for the development of a mobile audio guide application for _____. – 5 iconic sites
- Who has been appointed as the chairman of the Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust (JNPT)? – Sanjay Sethi
- Who surpassed Rahul Dravid’s long-standing record of most runs scored by an Indian in a calendar year overseas? – Virat Kohli
- Who was formally inducted into the ICC Cricket Hall of Fame on December 26, 2018? – Ricky Ponting
- Who was conferred the ‘Champion of Change’ award by Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu? – Chamba SP Monika Bhutunguru
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!