Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions from Current Affairs and Banking Awareness are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 26 January 2019.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, SBI PO 2019 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 26 January 2019
- Who among the following has been awarded with Bharat Ratna Award for 2018? – Nanaji Deshmukh
- Who among the following has been awarded with Bharat Ratna Award for 2018? – Pranab Mukherjee
- Who among the following has been awarded with Bharat Ratna Award for 2018? – Bhupen Hazarika
- Which country’s president was recently awarded with Padma Vibhushan 2018? – Djibouti president Ismail Omer Guelleh
- Name the first foreign bank to set up wholly owned subsidiary in India. – SBM Bank
- SBM Bank (India) Ltd became the first foreign bank to set up wholly owned subsidiary in India. SBM Bank is originally headquartered at ________. – Port Louis, Mauritius
- Which organisation has been awarded the ‘Best Banking Tech’ of the year for its world-class Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) switch platform? – Sarvatra Technologies
- The Supreme Court on January 25, 2019 upheld the constitutional validity of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code (IBC). Who headed the bench? – Justice R F Nariman
- Government launched new reforms and guidelines for Jan Shikshan Sansthan (JSS) to align it with ________. – National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF)
- Government has recently decided to renovate and develop how many abandoned airstrips across the country to strengthen air-connectivity? – 400
- With which state government signed the first MoU to develop the abandoned airstrip? – Jharkhand (Dhalbumgarh Airstrip)
- Name the South African cricketer who has announced his immediate retirement from all forms of cricket. – Johan Botha
- Johan Botha is associated with which sports? – Cricket
- Which country recently cloned 5 gene-edited monkeys? – China
- Name the eminent Hindi author and poet who recently passed away. – Krishna Sobti
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: