Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 21 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 22 December 2018
- How many companies were shortlisted by RBI to set up Public Credit Registry? – 6 (TCS, Wipro, IBM, D&B, Capgemini, Mindtree)
- With which state did IKEA sign a MoU for investment of ₹5000 crore? – Uttar Pradesh
- IKEA recently signed a MoU with Uttar Pradesh to set up a store in _______. – Noida
- Which bank has launched a special card for Kumbh Mela 2019? – Punjab National Bank
- How much amount of loan agreement did India and Japan sign for Chennai Metro Project Phase II? – ₹ 20,196 crore
- How much amount of loan agreement did India and Japan sign for Sustainable Development Goals in India? – 15 billion JPY
- How much amount of loan agreement did India and Japan sign for Dairy Development project? – JPY 14.978 billion
- Which bank has signed a MoU with Instant Global Money Transfer Company for online money transfer? – J&K
- ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ field-level awareness campaign was launched in how many states? – 3
- ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’ field-level awareness campaign was launched in ______. – Goa, Maharashtra & Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- The government recently authorized how many central agencies to monitor any computer in India? – 10
- Nirmala Sitharaman on December 22, 2018 launched the Information Fusion Centre – Indian Ocean Region (IFC-IOR) in ______. – Gurugram, Haryana
- India’s first music museum to be set up in ________. – Thiruvaiyaru, Tamil Nadu
- President of India, Shri Ram Nath Kovind, inaugurated the Centre of Excellence for Sickle Cell Anaemia, Thalassemia and Other Genetic Blood Disorders in _________. – Karimnagar, Telangana
- Gitega is the new capital city of _____. – Burundi
- What was India’s rank in the Misconception Index 2018 by Ipsos India? – 12th
- National Mathematics Day is observed on ________. – 22 December
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.