Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 20 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 20 December 2018
- Which state was ranked as the Best Performer in States’ Startup Ranking 2018? – Gujarat
- Who released the first ever States’ Startup Ranking 2018? – Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Union Minister Nitin Gadkari inaugurates projects worth Rs 9533 Crore in which state? – Arunachal Pradesh
- With which company did Ministry of Rural Development sign a MoU for training rural youth under DDU-GKY? – Maruti Suzuki India
- National Cancer Institute (NCI) recently opened in ________. – Jhajjar, Haryana
- The Department of Posts recently released the commemorative Postage Stamp on ______. – Rajkumar Shukla
- Who has been appointed as the next Ambassador of India to the United States? – Harsh Vardhan Shringla
- Who has been appointed as the chairman of Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)? – Pranab Kumar Das
- Who has been appointed as the Country Manager of LinkedIn India? – Mahesh Narayanan
- Who has been appointed as the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of Infosys? – Nilanjan Roy
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?