Hello and welcome to exampundit. Expected Questions are an integral part of exampundit and have helped aspirants since 3 years. So, today we are sharing the Expected Questions from Current Affairs 11 December 2018.
These expected questions will be important for upcoming NIACL AO 2019, IBPS Clerk 2018 and other upcoming exams.
Expected Questions from Current Affairs 11 December 2018
- Who has been appointed the new governor of Reserve Bank of India? – Shashikanta Das
- Who has been appointed as the new chairman of SWIFT India board? – Arundhati Bhattacharya
- How much amount of loan agreement did India sign with Asian Development Bank to develop tourism and boost jobs in Tamil Nadu? – $31 Million
- India and Asian Development Bank signed a $31 million loan agreement to develop tourism and boost jobs in ________. – Tamil Nadu
- The Reserve Bank of India has imposed a fine of Rs 10 million on __________. – Indian Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India has imposed a fine of Rs 10 million on Indian Bank for _______. – for violating cybersecurity norms
- Who resigned as Member of the Economic Advisory Council to PM Narendra Modi? – Economist Surjit S Bhalla
- Nissan’s first global digital hub inaugurated at ______. – Trivundam, Kerala
- Name the twitter account launched to spread awareness about cybercrimes and normal precautions to be taken? – CyberDost
- Name the autobiography of VVS Laxman. – 281 and Beyond
- 281 and Beyond is the autobiography of ________. – VVS Laxman
- International Mountain Day was observed across the world on _______. – 11 December
- What was the theme of 2018 International Mountain Day? – #MountainsMatter
- Who was named as the ‘Person of the Year’ by TIME Magazine? – Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi and other journalists
- Who won the ‘Glinka World Soil Prize 2018’? – Rattan Lal
If you have liked this, please share it with all. You can also browse through other expected questions from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!