Hello and welcome to exampundit. Today we are sharing the Expected Banking Questions from November 2018.
Here you will get all the important Expected Banking Questions from November 2018 Daily Current Affairs.
So, the expected questions are extremely important for upcoming bank exams.
So, if you are preparing for NIACL AO or IBPS Clerk, make sure you go through it.
Expected Banking Questions from November 2018
- Which of the following NBFC company received Reserve Bank of India’s license to conduct business in India? – Kirloskar Capital
- FSDC meeting was recently held and chaired by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley. What does FSDC stand for? – Financial Stability and Development Council
- Which bank announced the launch of its instant digital credit facility, PayLater? – ICICI Bank
- Which bank recently organised over 60 coin exchange ‘melas’ at its select branches across Goa? – ICICI Bank
- ICICI Bank recently organised over 60 coin exchange ‘melas’ at its select branches in which state? – Goa
- Who among the following was appointed as Managing Director and CEO of UCO Bank? – Atul Goel
- RBI has recently allowed banks to raise credit to bonds issued by the _________. – systemically important NBFCs and housing finance companies (HFCs)
- To set up Public Credit Registry, Reserve Bank has invited expression of interest (EOI) for developing the registry from companies with a turnover of over of ________ in last three years. – ₹100 crore
- Which Bank recently announced India’s first trade finance transaction through blockchain? – HSBC Bank
- HSBC Bank announced India’s first trade finance transaction through blockchain. Which company received the first payment through blockchain? – Reliance Industries (RIL)
- Which bank launched a first-of-its-kind village adoption programme by committing to adopt 2000 villages across the country? – Yes Bank
- YES bank launched a first-of-its-kind village adoption programme by committing to adopt 2000 villages across the country. The 1st YES DIGI Village was launched in ______. – Abhimayupur, Haryana
- Reserve Bank of India has reduced the minimum average maturity requirement for ECBs in the infrastructure space to ________. – 3 years
- On which of the following payments bank did RBI recently impose a fine of $1,36,900? – Fino Payments Bank
- RBI recently imposed a fine of $1,36,900 on Fino Payments Bank for which reason? – opening new accounts despite directions not to do so
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) may set-up an ombudsman for digital payments by ______. – March, 2019
- The Reserve Bank of India may be setting up an Ombudsman for ______. – Digital Payments
- How many NBFC licenses were recently cancelled by RBI? – 31
- Under which section did RBI recently cancel 31 NBFCs licenses? – Section 45-IA (6)
- Which bank tied up with Fisdom to assist in personal wealth management services through a technology platform? – Oriental Bank of Commerce
- How much amount of fund did Industrial and Commercial Bank of China set for investing in the promising Indian micro, small and medium enterprises and ventures? – USD $200 million
- Which financial body recently set USD 200 million fund for investing in the promising Indian micro, small and medium enterprises and ventures? – Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
- Which bank recently launched India’s first interactive credit card with buttons? – IndusInd Bank
- The RBI board on November 19, 2018 decided to set up a high-powered committee for which purpose? – to examine issues related to surplus capital of Rs 9.69 lakh crore with the central bank
- Who was recently appointed as the India head of Softbank? – Sumer Juneja
- Which bank recently launched Open Banking platform for a collaborative fintech ecosystem? – Kotak Mahindra Bank
- The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) relaxed norms for external commercial borrowings (ECBs) by reducing the mandatory hedging provision to _____. – 70 per cent
- Government launched PAiSA’ Portal under which scheme? – Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Urban Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NULM)
- Government launched PAiSA porta under Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Urban Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NULM). What does PAiSA stand for? – Portal for Affordable Credit and Interest Subvention Access
- Government launched PAiSA porta under Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana – National Urban Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NULM). Which Bank developed the PAiSA Portal? – Allahabad Bank
- Reserve Bank of India has made changes to the holding period for ________. – securitised loan portfolios
- Reserve Bank of India has made changes to the holding period for securitised loan portfolios to _____. – 6 months or two quarterly period
- RBI has decided to make LEI code mandatory for all market participants regulated by the central bank. What does LEI mean? – Legal Entity Identifier
- Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has decided to make Legal Entity Identifier (LEI) code mandatory for all market participants regulated by the central bank. What is LEI? – 20-character unique identity code assigned to entities who are parties to a financial transaction
For Expected Banking Questions from October 2018 click here.
If you have any query, feel free to contact us on Facebook.
If you like it, please leave a comment below! 🙂
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!