Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is a set of Data Interpretation Quiz for upcoming exams.
Directions (Question 1 to 4): Answer the questions based on the following information.
Nisha, Nitu, Soha and Sonali are four sisters who have an agreement that they share all snacks equally among themselves. One day uncle Chowdhary gave a box of cookies to Nisha. Since the other sisters were not around, Nisha divided the cookies into four equal parts, ate her share and put the rest into the box. As she was closing the box, Nitu came in. She took all the cookies from the box and divided them into four equal parts. Nisha and Nitu ate one part each and put the rest into the box. Just then, Soha walked in. She took all the cookies form the box, divided them into four equal parts. The three of them ate their respective shares and put the rest into the box. Later, when Sonali came, she divided all the cookies into four equal parts and all the four sisters ate their respective shares. In total, Sonali ate three cookies.
1. How many cookies, in total, did Soha eat?
2. How many cookies, in total, did Nitu eat?
3. How many cookies, in total, did Nisha eat?
4. If, instead of 3, Sonali ate 27 cookies, what would have been the total number of cookies eaten by Nisha and Nitu?
Directions (Question 5 to 9): Study the given table carefully to answer the given questions.
Percentage profit or loss is based on the sum of cost price and transportation cost.
|Name of the Goods||Cost Price (In Rs.)||Selling Price (In Rs.)||Transportation cost (In Rs.)||Profit (In Rs.)||Loss (In Rs.)||Profit or Loss %|
|T||400||40||–||–||6% Profit of CP|
5. The percentage profit on V is 4%. Then what is its selling price?
6. The selling price of X is what per cent of the cost price of W?
7. What is the ratio of the loss on Y to that on W?
8. What is the difference between the selling price of Z and that of X?
9. If the loss on V is 5%, then its selling price is what percentage less than the selling price of Z?