Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily One Liner Current Affairs of March 3, 2018.
- India and Vietnam on Saturday inked three agreements in the areas of trade, agriculture and atomic energy.
- The Assam government on Saturday announced extension of the Armed Forces Special Powers Act (AFSPA) by another six months in the state.
- The world’s largest steelmaker ArcelorMittal and Japanese steel major Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation (NSSMC) formed a joint venture to acquire the assets of India’s debt-laden Essar Steel.
- Co-founder of peer-to-peer ridesharing, food delivery, and transportation network company Uber, Garrett Camp is launching his own cryptocurrency – Eco.
- Football’s law-making body on Saturday was set to approve the use of video assistant referee technology (VAR) at this summer’s World Cup, overriding purists concerned about technology disrupting the game.
- Private life insurer SBI Life Insurance has appointed Sanjeev Nautiyal as the managing director and chief executive officer of the company for two years.
- World Wildlife Day observed on 3 March with the theme “Big cats – predators under threat“.