Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the important Daily One Liner Current Affairs 3 July 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO & SBI Clerk Exams.
Get all other important Current Affairs and PDFs from here:
- Download Monthly Expected Questions from Current Affairs.
- Click here to view Current Affairs of June.
- Click here to view Expected Banking Awareness Questions.
- Download Banking Awareness and Stock GK Questions asked in Bank Exams 2017-2018
- Union Finance Minister Piyush Goyal on July 2, 2018 approved the Sunil Mehta Committee’s suggestions of a 5-pronged strategy to tackle the Non-Performing Assets (NPA). The committee led by Punjab National Bank Chairman Sunil Mehta has submitted its draft report titled ‘Sashakt’ to the Finance Ministry with a strategy to tackle stress in the banking sector.
- The Supreme Court today refused to stay a Reserve Bank of India circular prohibiting banks and financial institutions from providing services in relation to cryptocurrencies.
- The Income Tax Department on July 1, 2018 launched the ‘Instant’ Aadhaar-based PAN allotment service for individuals seeking to obtain the unique identity for the first time. The facility is free of cost.
- The Telangana Government today said it has signed an MoU with Singapore-based Surbana Jurong for preparing a roadmap for Genome Valley 2.0, an upgraded version of life sciences and biotechnology industrial cluster near here.
- Chief Election Commissioner OP Rawat, along with the Election Commissioners Sunil Arora and Ashok Lavasa, on July 3, 2018 launched an Android-based mobile application named ‘cVigil’ for citizens to report any violation of the model code of conduct during elections.
- The Ayushman Bharat Yojana under the Pradhan Mantri Rashtriya Swasthya Suraksha Mission will be implemented in Madhya Pradesh from August 15 this year.
- In a bid to stimulate the 5G ecosystem in India, Swedish telecommunications company Ericsson on 3 July formally launched the country’s first “Centre of Excellence (CoE) and Innovation Lab” for 5G at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi.
- The Election Commission of India (ECI) has organised a two-day “National Consultation on Accessible Elections,” from July 3, 2018 in New Delhi.
- The Maulana Azad Institute of Dental Sciences (MAIDS) under the Government of NCT of Delhi has been ranked the ‘Best Dental College in India’ for the seventh year in a row.
- India is in the process of inducting the first batch of its intercontinental ballistic missile system – Agni-V – which will bring targets across China within its range and is expected to significantly bolster the country’s military prowess.
- Faced with criticism from several quarters over alleged spate of deaths due to drug overdose in the state, the Punjab state cabinet on July 2, 2018 decided to recommend to the Centre death penalty for drug peddlers and smugglers.
- The Chhattisgarh government will set up a tribal museum in the state’s upcoming new capital Naya Raipur with a view to exhibit culture and tradition of scheduled tribes.
- The Supreme Court on July 3, 2018 passed a slew of directions on police reforms in the country, stating guidelines for appointment of the Director General of Police (DGP).
- The Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD) under Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment organised a ‘National Workshop on Skill Development for Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan)’ in New Delhi on July 3, 2018.
- Andres Iniesta, the elegant Spanish midfielder who was a symbol of Spain’s golden generation, retired from international soccer following the team’s loss to Russia in a penalty shootout at the 2018 FIFA World Cup on July 1, 2018.
- International Cricket Council (ICC) will impose a ban of minimum six Tests or 12 ODIs on ball tampering offenders as it has now been upgraded as a Level 3 offence as per it’s new code of conduct.
- Major General V D Dogra has become the first Indian Army officer to complete the Ironman Triathalon event, considered one of the most difficult one-day sporting events in the world, in Austria.
- India clinched Kabaddi Masters title by defeating Iran 44-26 in the summit clash in Dubai on July 1, 2018.
- IPS officer Sundari Nanda on July 2, 2018 assumed charge as Puducherry Director General of Police, becoming the first woman to head the force in the Union Territory.
- The United Nations has placed Colombia’s Chiribiquete national park on its list of world heritage sites.
- Milan Shankar Tare, a fisherman from Maharashtra’s Palghar district, has been selected for this year’s National Maritime Search and Rescue Award.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: