Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the important Daily One Liner Current Affairs 25 June 2018. These are important for the upcoming SBI PO & SBI Clerk Exams.
Get all other important Current Affairs and PDFs from here:
- Download Monthly Expected Questions from Current Affairs.
- Click here to view Current Affairs of June.
- Click here to view Expected Banking Awareness Questions.
- Download Banking Awareness and Stock GK Questions asked in Bank Exams 2017-2018
- Before being considered for conversion into commercial banks, Urban cooperative banks will need to have a separate board of management set up by the board of directors to oversee daily business operations. The Reserve Bank has said that this board should have well qualified members who do not have any business relation with the bank, in the draft guidelines it released on Monday.
- Saudi Aramco and Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) on June 25, 2018 a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to jointly develop and build an integrated refinery and petrochemicals complex at Ratnagiri, Maharashtra.
- India and Seychelles signed six Memoranda of Understanding (MoU) for establishing cooperation in the field of education, information technology, culture, and technology.
- The Health Ministry today inked an MoU with the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) to scale-up short-term healthcare courses and produce over 14 lakh trained manpower by 2025.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved a proposal to set up a committee which will lay down standards for India’s metro rail systems in the country. The committee will be headed by E Sreedharan, who is also popularly known as the “Metro Man”.
- The Government proposes to set up 3000 Van Dhan Kendras involving 30,000 SHGs across the country under the Van Dhan Scheme of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
- The Union Ministry of Power is considering making 24 degrees celsius as mandatory default setting and labeling of air conditioners within few months.
- India and Bangladesh Navies on June 24, 2018 agreed to institute a Coordinated Patrol (CORPAT) as an annual exercise between both the Navies.
- Ranveer Singh has been recently signed on as the Brand Ambassador of Kotak Mahindra Bank.
- Santosh Kumar Mohanty today took charge as whole time member of market regulator SEBI.
- Ananta Barua, Executive Director of SEBI, has been elevated as the markets regulator’s third Whole-time Member.
- President Recep Tayyip Erdogan won a new five-year term after securing outright victory in the first round of Turkey’s Presidential poll.
- Day of the Seafarer 2018 was observed across the world on 25 June, 2018 and the theme was ‘Seafarers’ wellbeing’.
- World Vitiligo Day 2018 is observed on Jun 26, 2018 with the theme “Children, Research, and Hope for the Future”.
- Vidya Balan-starrer “Tumhari Sulu” won the Best Picture Award at the International Indian Film Academy Awards 2018 in Bangkok.
- In Archery, Deepika Kumari clinched a gold medal in the women’s recurve event at stage three of World Cup in Salt Lake City of the US.
- In a first, women across Saudi Arabia were legally allowed to drive for the first time since 1957 on June 24, 2018, thus, ending the world’s last ban on female drivers which was seen as a symbol of women’s repression in the deeply conservative Muslim kingdom.