Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 4 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 4 April 2018
- Which of the following payments bank did recently commence its operation? – Jio Payments Bank
- Jio Payments Bank commenced its services in April 2018. The payments bank is a joint venture between Reliance Industries and _______. – State Bank of India
- Jio Payments Bank commenced its services in April 2018. The payments bank is a joint venture between Reliance Industries and State Bank of India in the ratio of _______. – 70:30 (RIL:SBI)
- India’s first live blockchain implementation in the enterprise financial segment was recently accomplished. What is the name of the platform? – trade receivable discounting systems (TReDS)
- Which of the following bank did recently launch Social Media based remittance service ‘Social Pay’ for NRIs? – ICICI Bank
- ICICI bank did recently launch Social Media based remittance service ‘Social Pay’ for NRIs in which of their app? – Money2India
- Which of the following bank did recently launch Girl Power Programme to support junior as well as established girl athletes? – IndusInd Bank
- Which of the following company recently introduced the Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate (FIRC) application process for the ease of Indian sellers and freelancers? – Paypal
- PayPal introduced online FIRC for ease of Indian sellers, freelancers. What does FIRC stand for? – Foreign Inward Remittance Certificate
- Which Indian state recently announced to become the first state to issue licences with the mother’s name? – Delhi
- Which country along with India in April, 2018 agreed for a global and concerted action to combat terrorism, stating that both sides had zero tolerance on the issue? – Azerbaijan
- ‘Trilateral Infrastructure Working Group’ was on connectivity, counter-terrorism and other regional and global issues was held between India, Japan and ________. – USA
- Who among the following was appointed CEO of Reliance Wealth Management? – Nitin Rao
- What was India’s rank in the list of countries where the highest number of cyber threats were detected released in Internet security threat report? – 3rd
- India ranked third in the list of countries where the highest number of cyber threats were detected, and second in terms of targeted attacks in 2017 according to Internet security threat report (ISTR). Internet security threat report (ISTR) was released by _______. – Symantec
- The United States on April 3, 2018 announced additional tariffs of 25 percent on how many imported Chinese products? – 1300
- Which of the following nation did recently launch its first-ever nuclear power plant? – Turkey
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!