Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 13 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 13 April 2018
- Which of the following bank did recently launch the first GST backed overdraft facility for MSMEs? – Yes Bank
- What is the name of the GST backed overdraft facility for MSMEs launched by Yes Bank? – Yes GST
- The National Highways Authority of India on April 12, 2018 signed an agreement for its first international project with which nation? – Myanmar
- The National Highways Authority of India on April 12, 2018 signed an agreement for upgradation of Yagyi – Kalewa section of highway in Myanmar to two lanes with earthen shoulder. What is the cost of the project? – ₹1177 crore
- With which of the following company(s) did Boeing recently sign a MoU to manufacture Super Hornet fighter aircraft in India? – Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL), and Mahindra Defence Systems (MDS)
- Which of the following company did recently launch the ‘Blueprint for Digital Education’ to skill students in technologies like Big Data analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Cyber Security? – Cisco
- What is the name of the project which president Ram Nath Kovind recently inaugurated in Zambia? – Lusaka Traffic Decongestion Project
- President Ram Nath Kovind laid the foundation stone of Lusaka traffic Decongestion Project in Zambia. How much is India contributing to this project? – USD 250 million
- What will be the theme of high speed rail corridor Sabarmati Station in Ahmedabad? – Dandi March
- Government of India launched the e-Foreigners Regional Registration Office (e-FRRO) Scheme for which purpose? – to provide fast and efficient services to foreigners visiting India
- Which state did recently approve the Slum-In-Situ Rehabilitation Policy to provide housing facility to the slum dwellers in the state? – Haryana
- The Union Government on April 12, 2018 announced to constitute a Task Force for fast-tracking the roll-out of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) technology under whose chairmanship? – Jayant Sinha
- Who among the following was appointed Chairman and MD of Hindustan Unilever limited? – Sanjiv Mehra
- The United Nations trust fund recently launched a dedicated trust fund for which purpose? – Road Safety
- Name the Indian scientist who launched the world’s first microfactory that can transform electronic waste items such as smartphones and laptops into valuable materials for re-use? – Veena Sahajwalla
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!