Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 13 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 13 April 2018
- Which of the following bank did recently launch the first GST backed overdraft facility for MSMEs? – Yes Bank
- What is the name of the GST backed overdraft facility for MSMEs launched by Yes Bank? – Yes GST
- The National Highways Authority of India on April 12, 2018 signed an agreement for its first international project with which nation? – Myanmar
- The National Highways Authority of India on April 12, 2018 signed an agreement for upgradation of Yagyi – Kalewa section of highway in Myanmar to two lanes with earthen shoulder. What is the cost of the project? – ₹1177 crore
- With which of the following company(s) did Boeing recently sign a MoU to manufacture Super Hornet fighter aircraft in India? – Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL), and Mahindra Defence Systems (MDS)
- Which of the following company did recently launch the ‘Blueprint for Digital Education’ to skill students in technologies like Big Data analytics, Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Cyber Security? – Cisco
- What is the name of the project which president Ram Nath Kovind recently inaugurated in Zambia? – Lusaka Traffic Decongestion Project
- President Ram Nath Kovind laid the foundation stone of Lusaka traffic Decongestion Project in Zambia. How much is India contributing to this project? – USD 250 million
- What will be the theme of high speed rail corridor Sabarmati Station in Ahmedabad? – Dandi March
- Government of India launched the e-Foreigners Regional Registration Office (e-FRRO) Scheme for which purpose? – to provide fast and efficient services to foreigners visiting India
- Which state did recently approve the Slum-In-Situ Rehabilitation Policy to provide housing facility to the slum dwellers in the state? – Haryana
- The Union Government on April 12, 2018 announced to constitute a Task Force for fast-tracking the roll-out of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) technology under whose chairmanship? – Jayant Sinha
- Who among the following was appointed Chairman and MD of Hindustan Unilever limited? – Sanjiv Mehra
- The United Nations trust fund recently launched a dedicated trust fund for which purpose? – Road Safety
- Name the Indian scientist who launched the world’s first microfactory that can transform electronic waste items such as smartphones and laptops into valuable materials for re-use? – Veena Sahajwalla
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?