Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 12 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 12 April 2018
- How much amount of loan did Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) approve to improve rural connectivity in Madhya Pradesh? – USD 140 million
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) approved USD 140 million loan to improve rural connectivity in which state? – Madhya Pradesh
- Reserve Bank of India tightened reporting norms for the Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS) under which an individual can transfer up to _________ per year. – USD 2,50,000
- According to RBI, under the LRS, all resident individuals, including minors, are allowed to freely remit up to USD 2,50,000 per financial. What does LRS stands for? – Liberalised Remittance Scheme
- How much amount of penalty did the RBI impose on IDBI Bank for not complying with the outlined norms related to reporting of bad loans? – ₹3 crore
- With which of the following state did the Swedish home furnishings chain IKEA sign a MoU to set up its stores in the state? – Gujarat
- The union government has set up a 12-member panel to review the enforcement of CSR provisions under the Companies law. Who is the chairperson of this panel? – Regional Director (Western Region) Manmohan Juneja
- Name India’s first fully solar-powered Union Territory during day time. – Diu
- With which of the following nation did India sign a MoU to promote cooperation in the field of mining and geology for a period of 5 years? – Morocco
- Dili is the capital city of _______. – Timor Leste
- With which of the following nation did India sign a MoU in the field of public health to extend affordable healthcare to the people of the country? – Timor Leste
- The Union Ministry of Human Resource Development on April 11, 2018 constituted a committee to eliminate the fear of maths among the students under the chairmanship of ________. – Gujarat Education Minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama
- What is the name of the navigational satellite which Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) launched in April 2018? – IRNSS–1I
- Which of the following state announced cash prizes for all the players from the state who have bagged medals in the ongoing Commonwealth Games Gold Coast? – Maharashtra
- Priyam Tated is associated with which sports? – Skating
- Who won the Gold medal in Cambodia Open National Figure Skating Championship 2018? – Priyam Tated
- Who has been appointed chairman of the Banks’ Board Bureau? – Bhanu Pratap Sharma
- What was India’s rank in the 2018 Index of Economic Freedom, which was released by a top American think-tank the Heritage Foundation? – 130th
- Which nation topped the Index of Economic Freedom, which was released by a top American think-tank the Heritage Foundation? – Hong Kong
- 2018 Index of Economic Freedom in which India was ranked 130th was released by __________. – American think-tank the Heritage Foundation
- Which of the following Arab nation did recently approve the issuance of law on Equal Wages and Salaries for men and women? – United Arab Emirates
- Which of the following nation did recently announced a ban on all new offshore oil exploration? – New Zealand
- Which of the following nation did recently permitted the marketing of the first medical device to use Artificial Intelligence (AI) to detect diabetic eye disease? – United States of America
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?