Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 12 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 12 April 2018
- How much amount of loan did Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) approve to improve rural connectivity in Madhya Pradesh? – USD 140 million
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) approved USD 140 million loan to improve rural connectivity in which state? – Madhya Pradesh
- Reserve Bank of India tightened reporting norms for the Liberalised Remittance Scheme (LRS) under which an individual can transfer up to _________ per year. – USD 2,50,000
- According to RBI, under the LRS, all resident individuals, including minors, are allowed to freely remit up to USD 2,50,000 per financial. What does LRS stands for? – Liberalised Remittance Scheme
- How much amount of penalty did the RBI impose on IDBI Bank for not complying with the outlined norms related to reporting of bad loans? – ₹3 crore
- With which of the following state did the Swedish home furnishings chain IKEA sign a MoU to set up its stores in the state? – Gujarat
- The union government has set up a 12-member panel to review the enforcement of CSR provisions under the Companies law. Who is the chairperson of this panel? – Regional Director (Western Region) Manmohan Juneja
- Name India’s first fully solar-powered Union Territory during day time. – Diu
- With which of the following nation did India sign a MoU to promote cooperation in the field of mining and geology for a period of 5 years? – Morocco
- Dili is the capital city of _______. – Timor Leste
- With which of the following nation did India sign a MoU in the field of public health to extend affordable healthcare to the people of the country? – Timor Leste
- The Union Ministry of Human Resource Development on April 11, 2018 constituted a committee to eliminate the fear of maths among the students under the chairmanship of ________. – Gujarat Education Minister Bhupendrasinh Chudasama
- What is the name of the navigational satellite which Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) launched in April 2018? – IRNSS–1I
- Which of the following state announced cash prizes for all the players from the state who have bagged medals in the ongoing Commonwealth Games Gold Coast? – Maharashtra
- Priyam Tated is associated with which sports? – Skating
- Who won the Gold medal in Cambodia Open National Figure Skating Championship 2018? – Priyam Tated
- Who has been appointed chairman of the Banks’ Board Bureau? – Bhanu Pratap Sharma
- What was India’s rank in the 2018 Index of Economic Freedom, which was released by a top American think-tank the Heritage Foundation? – 130th
- Which nation topped the Index of Economic Freedom, which was released by a top American think-tank the Heritage Foundation? – Hong Kong
- 2018 Index of Economic Freedom in which India was ranked 130th was released by __________. – American think-tank the Heritage Foundation
- Which of the following Arab nation did recently approve the issuance of law on Equal Wages and Salaries for men and women? – United Arab Emirates
- Which of the following nation did recently announced a ban on all new offshore oil exploration? – New Zealand
- Which of the following nation did recently permitted the marketing of the first medical device to use Artificial Intelligence (AI) to detect diabetic eye disease? – United States of America
Liked it? Share it with your friends!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!