Hello and welcome to exampundit. One of the most popular things in Exampundit is our Expected Questions. We received tons of request to restart the Expected Questions which will be important for the upcoming exams. So, we decided to give you Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs. Apart from quizzes, the EQs will be shared on a Daily Basis. So, here are the Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 1 April 2018.
Daily GK/GA Expected Questions from Current Affairs – 1 April 2018
- Recently government of India has extended the deadline for linking Aadhaar and Permanent Account number (PAN) with bank accounts of account holders for ___________. – Indefinite Period
- Name the first Indian institution to be granted membership by Hyperledger project hosted by Linux Foundation. – Kerala Blockchain Academy
- Kerala Blockchain Academy became the first Indian institution to be granted membership by Hyperledger project hosted by Linux Foundation. It is managed by which apex institute? – Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Kerala (IIITM-K)
- The Kerala Blockchain Academy (KBA) of the Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Kerala (IIITM-K) has become the first Indian institution to be granted membership by Hyperledger project. The project is hosted by which organization? – Linux Foundation
- Uttar Pradesh Government has announced to provide how much amount of loan to entrepreneurs for setting up 20,000 micro, small and medium enterprises (MSME) in the state under the prime minister employment creation scheme? – ₹378 crore
- Which state government announced to launch “Deen Dayal Upadhaya Village uplift’ scheme soon for creating job opportunities in rural areas? – Uttar Pradesh
- India recently became the top importer of which edible item? – Almonds
- Which country overtook China & Spain to become the worlds no 1 importer of Almonds? – India
- According to the Indian Cellular Association, India recently became the ____ largest mobile phone producer in the world. – Second
- India is now the second largest mobile phone producer in the world. Which country is the largest? – China
- Who became the largest electric loco producer in the world under single roof? – Chittaranjan Locomotive Works
- Which of the following became the first in the country to have eight women officers as police station in-charge? – Mumbai Police
- Name the first district in the country to have 100 per cent solar powered Primary Health Centers (PHC). – Surat
- Which of the following state recently launched special elephant bulletin — called Hamar Haathi, Hamar Saathi? – Jharkhand
- Who was appointed as the brand ambassador for Tetley Green Tea? – Deepika Padukone
- Who won the 72nd Hero Santosh Trophy 2018? – Kerala
- Kerala won the 72nd Hero Santosh Trophy by defeating ________. – Bengal
- Who won the three-day International Snow world championship? – Indian Army
- The three-day International Snow world championship was held in ________. – Himachal Pradesh
- ‘Dev Saab- A journey with the legend Dev Anand’ is authored by ________. – Vijay Kumar
- Odisha Day or Utkal Diwas is observed on _________. – 1 April
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!