Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is the Current Affairs Quiz from March 3 2018 Current Affairs.
- Who among the following was appointed as MD & CEO of SBI Life Insurance?
(1) Arijit Basu
(2) Sanjeev Nautiyal
(3) Nilesh Vikamsey
(4) Dinesh Khara
(5) Deepak Amin
- World Wildlife Day is observed on ___________.
(1) 3 March
(2) 2 March
(3) 4 March
(4) 5 March
(5) 6 March
- VAR Technology was recently approved for 2018 FIFA World Cup. What does VAR stands for?
(1) Virtual Assistant Referee
(2) Video Assistant Review
(3) Visual Assistant Referee
(4) Video Assistant Referee
(5) Virtual Assistant Review
- UBER co-founder Garrett Camp recently announced launching his own cryptocurrency. What is the name of the currency?
- Which of the following state government recently extended Armed Forces Special Powers Act in the state by six months?
- What is the currency of Vietnam?
(1) Vietnamese Baht
(2) Vietnamese Riel
(3) Vietnamese Dong
(4) Vietnamese Kyat
(5) Vietnamese Ringgit
- SBI Life Insurance is a joint venture between State Bank of India and ___________.
(1) BNP Paribas
(3) Berkshire Hathaway
- With which nation did India recently sign a MoU to strengthen the technical cooperation in the field of atomic energy for peaceful purposes?
- What was the theme of World Wildlife Day 2018?
(1) Listen to the young voices
(2) The future of wildlife is in our hands
(3) Big cats – predators under threat
(4) It’s time to get serious about wildlife crime
(5) None of the above
- With which company did ArcelorMittal form a Joint Venture to acquire Essar Steel?
(2) Hyundai Steel
(3) JSW Steel
(4) Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal
(5) Tata Steel