Common Eligibility Test 2021 (CET): Common Eligibility Test gets approved from Union Cabinet headed by Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi. Dear Aspirants, as we all know in the Union Budget national recruitment agency has proposed Common Eligibility Test shortly known as CET for all government jobs and Public sector banks. Now Union cabinet given the approval to set up a national recruitment agency and NRA will conduct the Common Eligibility Test for all government jobs. We hope at this time all the aspirants are expecting the details about CET for all government jobs. The common Eligibility Test (CET) will be conducted for non-gazetted post-selection in upcoming recruitment in central government and PSB organizations.
Common Eligibility Test 2021 (CET) Exam Level:
For all Group B and C non-technical posts recruitment, there will be a single entrance examination that will be conducted. Aspirants can utilize the Common Eligibility Test (CET) score to apply for any high-level examination for all recruitment. Another important usage of this CET exam is candidates can use this Common Eligibility Test score for three years. That means the CET score is valid for 3 years from the date of the CET result published. Using CET scores aspirants can apply for various sectors or department recruitment.
Added to that union cabinet has decided, that CET for the preliminary level of selection for various department recruitment. Till the date of recruitment examination for selection are conducted by IBPS, Railway (RRB) and Staff Selection Commission (SSC). Now, these exams are unified to conduct one CET for all recruitments.
Important Points in CET Press Release:
- CET will be conducted for scrutinizing process for the preliminary level for SSC, RRBs, and IBPS.
- CET will be a Computer-based online Examination.
- Who can Attend CET? Aspirants those who are completed Graduate Degree, Higher Secondary, and Matriculate and applied for any recruitment of RRB, IBPS, and SSC.
- NRA will conduct a separate and individual CET exam each for the three levels of graduate, higher secondary (12th pass) and the matriculate (10 pass) candidates.
- Where CET Exam Centre will be Placed? CET Exam Centre will be set in all districts for ease access of rural candidates, women and physically challenged aspirants. CET Test centres will be placed in 117 Aspirational Districts.
- CET score Validity: CET Score to be valid for three years.
- Is there any limitations for CET attempts ? no bar on attempts
- The best of the valid scores shall be deemed to be the current score of the candidate.
- Is CET questions will be in other languages? The CET would be available in a number of languages.
- The Government has sanctioned a sum of Rs. 1517.57 crore for the National
Recruitment Agency (NRA) within a period of three years.
For more CET Exam Center details, download from below mentioned link.
Monthly Current Affairs PDF 2020 – Click Here to Download
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?