The RBI Grade B Exam is also most awaited competitive exams by most students. RBI Grade B exam General/DEPR/DISM Phase I is due to be held on 16th Aug 2018 and the RBI Grade B General Phase II – Exam Date is 7th Sep 2018.
Successful applicants can download their RBI Grade B Admit Card from the official website.
There is barely anytime for the aspirants to prepare. Therefore, this article would help you with 10 days preparation plan for RBI Grade B Exam.
This strategy is well tested as we have researched various study plans followed by the successful candidates and presenting the best one here. The topics are listed as per the latest RBI Grade B syllabus.
- Day 1, Day 2: Syllogisms , Coding Decoding , Machine Input Output , Inequalities , Verbal Reasoning
- Day 3, Day 4: Arrangement & Pattern , Double Lineup Puzzle , Scheduling , Circular Arrangement , Linear Arrangement
- Day 5, Day 6: Multi Story Building / Floor Puzzle , Blood Relation, Directions & Distances
- Day 7, Day 8: Ordering & Ranking , Data Sufficiency
- Day 9, Day 10: RBI Grade B Previous year papers
- Day 1, Day 2: Line Graphs, Bar Graph, Pie Chart
- Day 3, Day 4: Tabular Graph, Missing Case, Data Interpretation, Number Series, Profit & Loss, Simple &
- Day 5, Day 6: Compound Interest Speed, Distance & Time, Time & Work, Average & Percentage, Permutation & Combination
- Day 7, Day 8: Ratio & Proportion, Mensuration & Geometry, Number System, Mixture & Allegations, Problems on Ages
- Day 9, Day 10: RBI Grade B Practice set
- Day 1, Day 2: Basic Grammar, Tenses & Verb Agreement, Error Spotting, Subject Verb Agreement, Phrasal Verbs
- Day 3, Day 4: Confusing Verbs, Degree of Comparison, Finite, Non Finite Verbs, Conjunctions Sentence Constructions
- Day 5, Day 6: Prepositions, Cloze Test, Fill in the Blanks based on Vocabulary, Parallelism
- Day 7, Day 8: Reading Comprehension (based on Banking & Economy), Para Jumble, Phrase Replacement, Para Completion
- Day 9, Day 10: RBI Grade B free test
- Day 1, Day 2: Basic Banking Terminology, Capital, Currencies & National Parks, Indian Economy, NCERT,
- Day 3, Day 4: Macroeconomics, National & International Current Affairs, Indian Economy & Budget,
- Day 5, Day 6: RBI Monetary Policy, Economic Survey, Five Year Plans, Computer Awareness, Speeches of RBI Governors,
- Day 7, Day 8: Current Affairs Capsule for past 6 months, Revision of all Banking related terms & RBI Monetary policy.
- Day 9, Day 10: RBI Grade B mock test
Few tips to remember:
By following this study plan your weekly targets can be achieved.
- Allocate time for both difficult areas and those that are easier one according to you. You are best person to segregate focus areas and the easier topics.
- It is recommended to attempt a lot of RBI Grade B mock test. Prepare and solve the model papers.
- Allocate 90 to 120 minutes to each section of the test.
Good Luck !!!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!