(a) Ctrl + c
(b) Ctrl + p
2. Which toolbar has the commands related to font, paragraph and background?
3. In MS Word, which bar is located at the bottom of the document window?
(a) Menu bar
(b) Scroll bar
(c) Status bar
(d) All of these
4. Which of the following is a system used for automatically generating pre-addressed forms, letters, envelopes or labels by combining a database and addresses with a document in MS-Word?
(b) Mail merge
5. Which of the following keys makes capital letters and symbols while you keep it pressed?
(a) Soft return
(b) Space bar
6. A file with extension GIF stores
(a) picture files
7. Which of the following storage devices has a limitation that we can only write information on it but cannot erase or modify it?
(a) Floppy disk
(b) Hard disk
(c) Tape drive
8. Which type of a software is Microsoft PowerPoint?
(a) Presentation software
(b) Word processing
(c) Accounting package
(d) Electronic spreadsheet
9. Microsoft Office is
(a) an application suite
(b) a public-domain software
(c) an open-source software
(d) a vertical-market application
10. Which of the following keys will you use to select non-contiguous cells?
11. Which file starts MS Word?
12. What is gutter margin?
(a) Margin added to the left margin while printing
(b) Margin added to right margin while printing
(c) Margin added to the binding side of the page while printing
(d) Margin added to the outside of the page while printing
13. Which of the following is not an underline option in the font (text) effect?
(a) Double strikethrough
(d) Single strikethrough
14. The default header for a worksheet is
(b) date and time
(c) sheet tab
(d) None of these
15. Which of the following is not an option of the spelling dialog box?
(a) Ignore Once
(b) Ignore All