|Click to Enlarge|
A lot of websites have given many information regarding Swine Flu’s Symptoms and Preventions. Most of them are confusing and will lead to false panicking among thousands.
So we decided to call up Dr. DK Samanta who is the Chief Medical Officer of Bata India Limited and got the symptoms clarified!
- Very high fever with chills which goes away but comes back worse.
- Cough without phlegm
- Extreme Headache
- Muscle and Joint pain which is unbearable
- Sore throat and runny nose
- These symptoms accompanied by Vomiting and Diarrhoea
Like seasonal flu, swine flu may cause a worsening of underlying chronic medical conditions. So people with Diabetes, Kidney Disease or Any kind of disease which weakens the immune system are/will be at risk.
Swine Flu does not spread via Food. So it is not unsafe to eat roadside food or food in open area.
- Wash your hands. Use Dettol Hand Sanitizer while being in Office
- Try to maintain distance from people who are affected.
- Drink plenty of water
- Eat nutritious food
- Have seasonal vegetables and fruits
- Avoid Spiting in public
- Take medicines without consulting a physician
Books For 2015 Banking/Insurance Exams