Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination is the one of the most competitive exam among the youngsters, Where lakhs of candidates appear for this exam. To be successful in this examination you must get appropriate SSC CHSL Revision tips. You might have prepared well but before appearing in the exam, the correct conviction is always Essential.
To help you in setting the correct goal and attitude towards SSC CHSL Exam we will be providing here some SSC CHSL Revision tips to crack this exam with the good scores.
Check SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus and Pattern before you plan your preparation.
SSC CHSL Tier I Exam Pattern
The Tier-I paper will be objective type. There will be 100 questions for which Candidates will get 60 minutes.
|Subject||Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|General Intelligence||25||50||60 Minutes.|
|English Language (Basic)||25||50|
|Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill)||25||50|
SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Pattern
There will be a Descriptive Paper. Minimum Qualifying Marks in this exam is 33%. Marks of this exam will be calculated in preparing the final list of qualified students.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
SSC CHSL Tier III Exam Pattern
There will be a Skill Test/Typing Test and it will be of qualifying nature.
Few days before the exam, certainly you will be prepared with all the tpoics covered in the syllabus, but you have remembered that everything you prepare at the time for the exam should be revised thoroughly.
Here the few Revision tips to be successful in the exam
- Revise the most important topic in section wise. Learn the shortcut tricks and advanced formulas that will help you in resolving the questions easily.
- Smart revision is essential to be successful in the exam
- Don’t try to study any new topic as it will consume your whole time at the end of the moment.
- Give time to revise your strong areas in general Awareness.
- Practice Mock test and question paper s as it will increase your speed in solving and accuracy. After one mock test, try to analyze yourself, the time taken by you in solving different type of questions in each section.
- Analyze your scores with of help of comparative study of previous year cutoff marks. Make your own strategies based on your performance in mock test you had appeared.
- Believe in yourself and be self-motivated. You may get tensed thinking about the level of questions expected to come in SSC CHSL Exam. You should ignore the tension and relax your mind.
- Time management plays the most key role in the exam. As mentioned above that to crack the exam you should make as many correct attempts as you can in the given time limit.
- Don’t spend extra time on a single question. If you are not getting the answer, mark it for review and move further. If you find difficult how to solve the question or didn’t study that topic, please skip the question, and move on to the next question.
Now, you have the SSC CHSL Preparation Revision Tips . Candidates who have applied successfully can download SSC CHSL Admit Card from the regional websites. Go ahead with confidence and stay motivated! Expect good and stay relaxed!
Good luck for your exam.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!