Hello and welcome to exampundit. South Indian Bank is inviting application for the recruitment of Probationary Clerk post.
Online Application – Start Date 20.12.2017
Online Application – End Date 30.12.2017
Online Test – Tentative During January 2018
NO. OF VACANCIES
1. Kerala – 340
2. Tamil Nadu – 68
3. Andhra Pradesh and Telangana – 35
(For Branches under Bank’s Hyderabad Region)
4. Delhi NCR – 25
as on 31.12.2017
X/ SSLC, XII/ HSC & Graduation with minimum 60 % marks under regular course.
Less than 26 years as on 31.12.2017. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.01.1992 and not later than 31.12.1997 (both days inclusive). Upper age limit will be relaxed by 5 years in the case of SC/ST candidates.
Candidates having permanent address in the respective state or those who have been residing in the same state continuously for the last 5 years and are proficient in local language apart from English only are eligible to apply
|State||RESIDENTIAL CRITERIA||LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY (apart from English)|
|Kerala||Place of Domicile in Kerala State (including Mahe)||Malayalam|
|Tamil Nadu||Place of Domicile in Tamil Nadu State/ Puducherry UT||Tamil|
|Andhra Pradesh and Telangana||Place of Domicile in Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana||Telugu|
|Delhi NCR||Place of Domicile in Delhi NCR including NCT||Hindi|
Candidates who are meeting the requisite educational qualification as on 31.12.2017 only will be eligible to apply.
- Candidate should have passed X, XII and Graduation under regular course (full time course) from a recognised University/ Institute recognised by the Govt. of India. Educational qualification by mode of distance education will not be considered.
- If Grade/ CGPA is awarded instead of marks, only candidates securing CGPA/ Grade equivalent to 60% or more may apply. Equivalent percentage should be mentioned at the time of application.
- Those who have scored less than 60% marks will not be eligible for applying. Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed. (for e.g. 59.99 % cannot be rounded off to 60 % )
The period of probation is 6 months. Confirmation will be subject to satisfactory performance during the period of probation.
MODE OF SELECTION
Online Test and Personal Interview
- Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview, on the basis of performance in Online test. The final selection shall be made on the basis of Personal Interview.
- Bank reserves the right to make required modifications in the selection process considering the number of applications for the post.
Will be given soon.
All the best!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!