Single Exam for All Govt Jobs | Common Entrance Test for Bank, SSC, Railway: Dear Followers, at this time many of you want to know about the single exam for all govt jobs which is nothing but common eligibility test. Union Cabinet Crew has approved for one exam for all govt jobs. Common Eligibility Test is shortly known as CET, which will be conducted all over the nation for various recruitment in our country. This common eligibility test process is like one nation one exam for all govt jobs which will be conducted for the preliminary level selection process. Many of the candidates have the doubt whether the common entrance test for bank SSC railway exams is good or bad for the aspirants. Herewith we have provided a detailed review of the common entrance test for govt jobs and one exam for all govt jobs is boon or curse to the society.
Common Eligibility Test for All Non-Gazetted Government Jobs:
The Union Cabinet Ministers headed by Prime Minister Shri. Narendra Modi has announced the approval of one exam for all govt jobs news through an official press release. In the common eligibility test approved official press release many important details are given like CET exam centre, advantages for women, rural candidates and physically challenged candidates and validity of CET score and so on. Common Eligibility Test will be conducted for non-gazetted post-selection for Group B and C posts (Non-Technical Posts) in the upcoming recruitment of central government and PSB organizations like IBPS (Bank), Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) and Staff Selection Commission (SSC).
National Recruitment Agency for Common Eligibility Test:
The union cabinet ministry has given the approval to set up the National Recruitment Agency (NRA) to conducting one exam for all govt jobs in budget 2020. Added to that NRS will take care of setup the Common Eligibility Test centres in 117 Aspirational Districts. This will help lots of lots of rural people to appear for a common entrance test for bank SSC railway exams. This CET will give an easy way to approach and get a chance to appear for a common eligibility test for government jobs.
Common Eligibility Test Score Validity:
After hearing this single exam for all govt jobs many aspirants want to know is there any limitations for score validity. The answer is yes, there will be a score validity for a single exam for all govt jobs. The CET score validity is for 3 years from the date of result declaration. Added to that the best of the valid scores shall be deemed to be the current score of the candidate. So the CET validity and best score will be considered are appreciable advantages of single exam for all govt jobs. As we all know lakhs and lakhs of candidates are tirelessly attempting for all SSC, Bank and Railways jobs. This CET exams and score validity will make the aspirants work easy to clear preliminary level of SSC, Railway and Bank recruitment exams.
Expected Common Eligibility Test Syllabus:
Many of aspirants are eagerly waiting to know about the common eligibility test syllabus and whether common eligibility test 2020 or it will conduct from the year 2021. The answer to all the questions will be announced by National recruitment agency shortly. As we all know all the recruitment exam like Banking, SSC and Railways having some common sections. So there will be a chance for those sections will be present in common eligibility test syllabus.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability
- English Language
- Current Affairs
- General Studies
- General Science
There is a more chance for these sections to be present in the common eligibility test 2021 syllabus. This is purely based on our assumptions. Once the National Recruitment agency announces the common eligibility test syllabus, we will let you know by updating official CET syllabus.
Summary of common Eligibility Test:
- CET will be conducted for the scrutinizing process for preliminary level for SSC, RRBs and IBPS.
- CET will be a Computer-based online Examination.
- Who can Attend CET? Aspirants those who are completed Graduate Degree, Higher Secondary, and Matriculate and applied for any recruitment of RRB, IBPS and SSC.
- NRA will conduct a separate and individual CET exam each for the three levels of graduate, higher secondary (12th pass) and the matriculate (10 passes) candidates.
- Where CET Exam Centre will be Placed? CET Exam Centre will be set in all districts for ease access of rural candidates, women and physically challenged aspirants. CET Test centres will be placed in 117 Aspirational Districts.
- The CET score Validity: CET Score to be valid for three years.
- Are there any limitations for CET attempts? no bar on attempts
- The best of the valid scores shall be deemed to be the current score of the candidate.
- Is CET questions will be in other languages? The CET would be available in a number of languages.
- The Government has sanctioned a sum of Rs. 1517.57 crore for the National
Recruitment Agency (NRA) within a period of three years.
Monthly Current Affairs PDF 2020 – Click Here to Download
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?