SBI PO Prelims Last Minute Tips: Dear Aspirants, State Bank of India was conducting Preliminary Examination to recruit Probationary Officers for its various branches across the country. SBI PO Prelims 2019 Examination was scheduled on 8th & 9th June and it has a total vacancy of 2000. Aspirants will be almost at the edge of their revision and we hope you all have practiced with High Standard Mock Test. Candidates were waiting for Last Minutes tips for SBI PO Prelims 2019 and here we have given the same. Aspirants must check these tips before attending the examination.
2019 SBI PO Prelims Last Minute Tips
- Check the syllabus and make sure that you haven’t missed any topics, if you felt any topics as difficult then skip it. Be strong about what you know and don’t try anything new.
- Revise all the shortcuts, tips, tricks & rules once before the examination, practice with at least 2 questions on each topic to recall it.
- Time management is one of the important key to crack the examination, so check a quick glance on the question pattern of each section and allot time for each topics. You all knew that each section carries 20 minutes, use it more productively.
SBI PO Prelims Last Minute Tips
- Give preference to stronger topics; while solving the question first start with the topics which you have more confidence, after completing those topics go for others.
- Quality Attempts: As we all knew that SBI PO Prelims has negative marks, we must attend questions with good accuracy. Select the option if you have 100% confidence on that, if you have any doubts then select marked for review and check it at the last.
- Learn from your mistakes – SBI PO Prelims Last Minute Tips: You have to check the mock test and check the analysis of the mocks. Find your weakness and try to rectify it in the real time examination.
Last minute tips for SBI PO Prelims
- Give equal attention for All Section: Most of the students were making these mistakes; they were not spending equal time for all the three section. Logic is if you are weak in English Section you have to give more attention on that, because there is sectional cut off and you have to clear all the sections individually.
- Look at a glance on your personal notes: While preparing you might noted some hits or points to be remembered, before going to the examination look a glance and revise it completely.
- Maintain a good peace of mind: Don’t rush it up over the nights, be calm and go to sleep earlier. Check all your belongings before entering into the exam hall.
- SBI PO Prelims Last Minute Tips – Things that you have to carry for the Examination:
- Take print out of your admit card and make sure that you have pasted the photograph on it.
- Original ID Proof and Xerox copy of the same, take the required stationery things like pen/ pencils.
- Reach the exam hall 30 minutes before the reporting time.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!