SBI PO Interview Questions and Answers PDF: Dear Aspirants, as we all know State Bank of India widely called as SBI is conducting Recruitment drive for 2000 probationary officers. Huge numbers of candidates have applied for SBI PO recruitment 2019. So SBI usually conduct 3 tier selection processes to scrutinize and select the most eligible candidates for the Probationary officer post. Now 2 tier selection processes that are SBI PO Prelims and Main examinations are conducted and released the result for both SBI PO Exams 2019. Next and final selection process for SBI PO Recruitment 2019 is Personal Interview.
SBI PO Interview questions and Answers PDF
Candidates those who have qualified in SBI PO Mains exam were allowed to attend the SBI PO Personal Interview 2019. Aspirant’s marks score in the SBI PO Prelims exam is not taken into account while preparing final merit list. Only SBI PO Mains and personal interview score is accountable for SBI PO Final result 2019. We know all of you do their SBI PO Interview preparation. Many of our candidates requesting us to provide SBI PO Interview question. So here we have given SBI PO Interview questions and share some SBI PO Interview experience.
SBI PO Interview Preparation 2019
First candidates have to know about the marks split up for mains exam and interview. SBI PO mains exam is conducted for 250 marks in total which will be converted to 75 marks for final merit list. SBI PO Personal Interview will be conducted for 50 marks and this will be converted into 25 marks. Finally SBI PO Final merit list will be released for 100 marks. Candidates have to do enough preparation to score high marks in SBI PO Interview 2019. For that aspirants have to know about SBI PO interview questions and also gathered SBI PO Interview experiences. For that we have provided SBI PO Interview questions and answers PDF along with some experiences. Candidates can download SBI PO interview questions pdf to boost their preparation.
SBI PO INTERVIEW TIPS and EXPERIENCE
The Interview questions will be categorized in different Ways
- Self Introduction
- Some Special Things about your Home town
- Your Strength and Weakness
- Some other general questions from your Bio data
Questions from Educational Details:
- Why did you choose this ( your degree) Stream?
- Why do you want to join Banking?
- What did you do after Graduation?
- Why didn’t you prefer for Higher studies?
- Technical questions from your respective field
- If not banking what will be your Choice of career?
In this category questions will be asked from the most important current events
- From Chandrayaan 2
- Government Schemes
- Mobile Apps
- Sports Achievements
- Persons in news
- Places in news
- Questions from the current events related to banking
- Banks Merger
- Bank Frauds
- About NPA
- Types of Accounts
- About KYC
- About Policy Rates
- Schemes , Apps Related to Banking
- About NPCI
- About Payment Systems
- Small Savings Interest rates
- Budget questions
Candidates who are working somewhere might encounter questions based on their current work profile. Members of the interview panel want to know why you want to quit your current job to start your career as a Bank PO.
Interview experience of the Aspirants:
1). Interview Experience of some of the Aspirants:
Feedback- Group Discussion
Average Duration: 25 min (5 min for thinking and 15 min for discussion)
No. of Panelists: 2
- Indian Villages – Strength or Weakness?
- Is allowing FDI in retail sector good or bad for India?
- Do you think govt. should focus more on agriculture sector than manufacturing sector?
- Personal Banking has an edge over digital banking and vice versa.
Feedback – Personal Interview
Average Duration: 20-25 minutes.
No. of Panelists: 4-6
- Self Introduction.
- What is a RBO and its functions?
- If selected in RBI and SBI, which would you chose and why?
- Who was the presidential candidate from opposition and what post did she hold previously?
- Who is your idol and why?
- Who is the chairperson of SBI?
- Apart from RBO, what are the other levels of offices that are set up by SBI?
- What are the qualities that make a good banker?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses?
- Tell me something about the State you belong to.
- What were you doing after graduation?
- Why haven’t you appeared in any placement drive?
- Suppose that you are appointed as branch manager in a metropolitan city and you have to expand bank business. What will you do?
- Some Acts related to Banking
- You are a mechanical engineer, so tell me what types of machines are used in banks?
- What is demonetization and was it successful?
- What is the cyber crime? What is called cyber crime in banking?
- Tell me the difference between rupay and master card?
- What is Jhan Dhan yojana and how have banks benefitted from this scheme?
- Tell me about yourself.
- So you are a civil engineer, tell me some features of a smart city.
- What is DICGC?
- What do you know about MNREGA?
- What is the difference between NEFT and RTGS?
- Tell me about Doklam issue.
Overall Experience: The whole interview was average and the questions were related to educational background of the candidates and the projects taken during their colleges.
2). Interview Experience of Swati Goyal (2018)
GD Topic: Does education policy of India needs a change?
GE: Prioritise the qualities you wish to see in a new neighbour. (In no particular order)
- Same state
- Cooperative and helpful
- Happy natured
- Culturally rich
Panel Members: 4
L1(chairperson)- Tell me about your hobbies
M1- what is narrow banking?
What are the services provided by SBI?
M2- What is a computer virus?
What is cloud computing?
M3- what reforms will you bring in case you are selected as the election commissioner of our country?
They were not taking much time after the lunch. Approx 6-7 minutes per person.
All the Best!!!
Monthly Current Affairs PDF August 2019 – Click Here to Download
Monthly One Liner Current Affairs PDF – Download Now
Note: We have launched separate webiste for Free PDF which has All Free PDF Materials, Topic wise questions on Reasoning, Aptitude, English, General Awareness, Current Affairs, Insurance Awareness, Banking Awareness, Previous Year Question Paper and more. Visit: pdf.exampundit.in
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?