The SBI PO Prelims exam is scheduled to be held on 8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019. With a limited amount of time left for the exam, structured preparation is the key to success. And Oliveboard’s SBI PO 2019 Crash Course, have planned exactly the same for you! Joining the SBI PO Crash Course, will take you a step closer to your dream of becoming an SBI PO.
Remember, practising consistently and regularly is imperative and SBI PO Crash Course is designed to give you just that. So, read along to know how the SBI PO Crash Course will help you ace SBI PO 2019!
Daily LIVE Classes & Practice Sessions with Faculty
- In live classes, India’s Top Faculties are going to help you understand advanced concepts, tips, tricks, new pattern question, shortcuts to solve tricky questions
- In a live practice session, you will attempt exam-level questions in an exam-like scenario, with all your classmates. You will be solving questions in stipulated time. Before moving to the next question, the faculty will also explain the solution and approach.
Watch this Video to get a glimpse:
One-on-One Doubt Clearing Sessions with Faculty
- Use this feature to get help with questions and to resolve general concerns about exam and preparation.
- The faculty will be available to you personally over a video call. There is no limit to the number of sessions you can book.
All India Mock Tests with Analysis & Feedback
- Mock Discussion and Analysis: Get Live Test Analysis from the expert faculty. This would help you analyse not only how you attempted the question but also how you should have attempted it by maintaining both speed and accuracy.
- SBI PO 2019 Mock Tests with Expert Analysis: No preparation is complete without taking mock tests and analyzing them. Hence, the package also includes 30 high-quality mock tests for SBI PO; 20 Mock Tests for SBI PO Prelims and 10 Mock Tests for SBI PO Mains.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?