Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is a set of Reasoning Quiz on Puzzle problems for SBI Clerk 2018 Prelims.
# $ 7 * a g b 5 s a 9 0 & @ 8 a i k 6 l 0 1 ₹ ! d w r 4 2 k n v £ 4 7 ∆ j ℃ g ©
1. How many numbers are there followed by vowel?
2. How many letters are followed by a letter and preceded by a symbol?
3. Which comes from sixth left to the fifth right ?
4. Which comes from the eighth left to the seventeenth left if all the symbols are dropped?
5. How many symbols are there followed and preceded by letters?
6 people A,B,C,D,E,F live in a 6 storey building(the ground floor is numbered as 1st floor). They are of different professions- Model, Makeup artist, Blogger, Painter, Chef, Student. B does not live in the middle of the Makeup artist and the Model. A lives on an even numbered floor but he is neither a Model nor a Painter. C is a student lives immediately above the Makeup artist. F lives on the second floor. 2 people live in between the Blogger and E. F is neither a blogger nor a Makeup artist. The Chef lives immediately below F. The painter lives on the topmost floor.
6. Who lives on the topmost floor?
7. Who is a blogger?
8. Who lives on the lowermost floor?
(B) The blogger
(C) The model
(D) Thd Chef
9. Who lives in between blogger and the student?
10. C lives on which floor?
(A) 6th floor
(B) 5th floor
(C) 4th floor
(D) 3rd floor
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!