Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is a set of Quantitative Aptitude Quiz for Prelims exam of SBI Clerk 2018.
[Directions: 1 to 5 Questions] There are six companies which produce a particular item in two models M1 and M2. These companies produce 7 lakh items. The given pie-chart shows the percentage distribution of the total items produced and the table shows the ratio of model M1 to M2 produced by these companies and their percentage sale.
- Who sold the highest M2 among the following?
- If D had to dispose 23% of the M1 produced due to bad quality, what is the number of units disposed?
- What is the average number of M2 produced by A,B,D and E?
- What is the total number of M1 sold by A and E together?
- How many M2 were sold by company F ?
[Directions: 6 to 10 Questions] The following bar graph shows the number items (in thousands) produced by two companies A and B and the line graph shows the percentage sale of items of these companies over the years.
- What is the average production of A in all these years(in thousands)?
- The number of units sold by B in 2002 and 2001 together is what percent more or less than the units sold by A in 2000?
(A) 72.2% less
- In which of the following years the units sold by A was the most?
- If B sold 31 thousand units in 2003, what is the growth % in sales as compared to the previous year?
- In 1999, the government introduced a tax system, where for every 5 percent of sale of your manufactured goods, u need to pay 18378 rupees tax. What is the amount paid by B as tax?
(A) Rs 38,914
(B) Rs. 2,38,914
(C) Rs. 1,58,914
(D) Rs. 4,38,914