Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is a set of Quantitative Aptitude Quiz on Mixed Problems for Prelims exam of SBI Clerk 2018.
- A milkman adds 500 ml of water to each litre of milk he has in a container. He sells 30 litre of mixture from container and adds 10 litre milk in the remaining. The ratio of milk and water in the final mixture is 11:5. Find the initial quantity of milk in the container.
- A milk vendor has 2 cans of milk. The first contains 25% water and the rest milk. The second contains 50% water. How much milk should he mix from each of the containers so as to get 12 litres of milk such that the ratio of water to milk is 3 : 5?
(A) 5litre, 6litre
(B) 6litre, 6litre
(C) 6litre, 5litre
(D) 5litre, 5litre
(E) none of these
- Two friends A and B leave City P and City Q simultaneously and travel towards Q and P at constant speeds. They meet at a point in between the two cities and then proceed to their respective destinations in 54 minutes and 24 minutes respectively. How long did B take to cover the entire journey between City Q and City P?
- Tia, Mina, Gita, Lovely and Binny are 5 sisters, aged in that order, with Tia being the eldest. Each of them had to carry a bucket of water from a well to their house. Their buckets’ capacities were proportional to their ages. While returning, equal amount of water got splashed out of their buckets. Who lost maximum amount of water as a percentage of the bucket capacity?
- What is the maximum percentage discount that Sundarnath can offer on his marked price so that he ends up selling at no profit or loss, if he had initially marked his goods up by 50%?
- In a game there are 70 people in which 40 are boys and 30 are girls, out of which 10 people are selected at random. One from the total group, thus selected is selected as a leader at random. What is the probability that the person, chosen as the leader is a boy?
- If a sum of money grows to 144/121 times when invested for two years in a scheme where interest is compounded annually, how long will the same sum of money take to treble if invested at the same rate of interest in a scheme where interest is computed using simple interest method?
- Area of a Rhombus of perimeter 56 cms is 100 sq cms. Find the sum of the lengths of its diagonals?
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!