We conduct All India Tests for a variety of exams ranging from SSC CGL to Banking categories. These tests are usually conducted around 1 month before the exam. Taking these tests will help you understand where you stand. You will get an All India Rank as well as a personalized performance review. Furthermore, these act as confidence boosters for you. Simulating the real exam scenario, you will be prepared better for the actual exam.
Currently, we have prepared an All India Test for SBI Clerk Prelims exam. The test will commence on 16th February 2018 and end on 18th February 2018. The last date to register for the test is 15th February 2018. So, hurry and register for the AIT now. You can check your result on 21st February 2018.
Special Features of our AITs
- Video solutions to problems
- Designed by experts in the industry
- Topic-wise reports
- All India ranking is provided
- Lets you improve your time-management skills and performance
- Personalized and detailed performance review
What’s more? You can take the test either in PC or on your smartphone. Now, let us see some details related to SBI Clerk Prelims exam.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern
For each wrong attempt, 1/4th marks will be deducted.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
The sectional timing feature has been introduced for the first time this year. So, you need to modify your exam preparation strategy, accordingly.Check detailed SBI Clerk Syllabus.
SBI Clerk Prelims Preparation Tips
- Read standard newspaper like The Hindu and The Economic Times on a daily basis to improve your English vocabulary as well as comuunication skills.
- Practice as many problems as you can.
- Take SBI Clerk Mock Test on a daily basis.
- Also, take All India Tests and Quizzes to enhance your performance and check your rank.
- And always have proper rest and food.
We hope you clear the exam with flying colours!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!