SBI CBO Vs SBI PO
Dear Aspirants, as we all know State Bank of India has released CBO (Circle Based Officer) Recruitment notice recently. Many of the aspirants have the dilemma thought that why this recruitment and this time all are expecting SBI PO recruitment. So after SBI CBO notification released, the important question arises in all banking aspirants whether SBI PO will notice will release or not?, What kind of job is this SBI CBO and all that. We are here to clarify your doubts by comparing SBI CBO and SBI PO.
Why this recruitment?
1. To Overcome the officers transfers till disadvantage from past 12 years or SMGS-4 scale It has been noticed in the past by SBI that people who joined as officers in as PO complete the 2 years probation period and then they take transfers through ICT (Inter Circle Transfer) or IST (Inter State Transfer) after 1 or 2 years of service. This leads to deficit in officers in some branches and SBI face difficulty to cater to the needs of customers in case of single or double officer branches.
2. To give chance to officers of banks getting privatised and private banks Lots of talks are going on privatisation of PSBs in the market and also there are talents in the private banks as well which SBI wants to scoop out and recruit them through this.
3. To fulfill officer deficit circles As you can observe from the notification that recruitment is being done for only few circles (LHO in SBI) viz the ones which are lacking in officers to cater the customer base of the branches.
Can there be SBI PO recruitment this year?
Yes, definitely yes. SBI PO recruitment for this year will be released soon. So aspirants those who are aim at SBI PO 2020 can continue your vigorous preparation to crack SBI PO 2020 Exams. This SBI CBO recruitment is totally different than a PO recruitment in following ways:
1. Difference in Salary Package:
For SBI PO: Basic Pay= Rs. 27,620/- with 4 increments.
For SBI CBO: Basic Pay= Rs. 23,600/- with 1 increment.
2. Difference in Probation Period
SBI PO : 2 years
SBI CBO : 6 months (Reason being they have desired for 2 years experience already)
3. Difference in Required Experience
SBI PO : No experience (For Freshers)
SBI CBO : 2 years experience (as an officer in SCBs/RRBs)
Has SBI done anything like this earlier too?
Yes, they have done:
1. In 2010, sudden recruitment of Agri Officers out of nowhere they had launched.
2. Many times they released the recruitment of officers on contractual basis and then they absorbed them on permanent basis after service of 4-5 years.
3. Sometimes, they have issued recruitment for people requirements for Loan Boosting departments.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?