Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is a set of General Intelligence Quiz for RRB Group D & ALP 2018 Examinations.
- A ‘Square’ is related to ‘Cube’ in the same way as a ‘Circle’ is related to
- ‘Mustard’ is related to ‘Seed’ in the same way as ‘Carrot’ is related to
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group ?
- Four of the following five are alike in a certain way and so form a group. Which is the one that does not belong to that group?
- What should come next in the number series given below ?
1 1 2 1 2 3 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4 5 1 2 3 4 5 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
(d) None of these
- What should come next in the following letter series?
- How many such pairs of letters are there in the word GOLDEN, each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the English alphabet?
- How many three – letter meaningful words can be formed from the word TEAR beginning with ‘A’ without repeating any letter within that word?
- If ‘table’ is called ‘chair’; ‘chair’ is called `cupboard’, ‘cupboard’ is called ‘chalk’, ‘chalk’ is called ‘book’, ‘book’ is called ‘duster’ and ‘duster’ is called ‘table’, what does the teacher use to write on the black board?
- Saroj is mother-in-law of Vani who is sister-in-law of Deepak. Rajesh is father of Ramesh, the only brother of Deepak. How is Saroj related to Deepak?