Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is a set of General Awareness Quiz for RRB Group D & ALP exams 2018.
- Who is referred as the Father of Indian Economic Planning?
(a) Jawaharlal Nehru
(b) Sardar Vallabhai Patel
(d) Radha Kant
- The Article associated with Compulsory Education is
(a) Article 20
(b) Article 20A
(c) Article 21
(d) Article 21A
- The Khangchendzonga National Park is in
- Which country will host the 21st Commonwealth Games?
(a) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
(b) Birmingham, England
(c) Glasgow, Scotland
(d) Gold Coast, Australia
- The World Tourism Day is observed on
(a) September 23
(b) September 25
(c) September 27
(d) September 29
- When is Border Security Force Formed?
- Which classical dance is famous in Assam?
- What is the head quarters of North Central railway Zone?
- The Highest Civilian Award in India
(a) Padma Bushan
(b) Padma Shri
(c) Padma Vibhushan
(d) Bharat Ratna
- The Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre is located in which state?
(b) Andhra Pradesh
(d) Tamil Nadu