Hello and welcome to exampundit. As informed earlier, we are changing our quiz numbering system according to the new site standards. The Reasoning Quiz we are sharing today is on Ranking & Puzzle.
DIRECTIONS (Qs. 1-3) : Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions :
There are six people – P, Q, R, S, T and U – each having different weight. P is heavier than U but lighter than Q. T is heavier than R but lighter than P. Q is lighter than S. R is not the lightest. The second lightest person weight 52 kilogram while the third heaviest is of 64 kilogram.
- Who among the following may be of 58 kilogram in weight?
- How many persons are heavier than R?
(e) More than three
- Which of the following may represent the weight of Q?
(a) 62 kg
(b) 66 kg
(c) 60 kg
(d) 58 kg
(e) 56 kg
DIRECTIONS (Qs. 4-8) : Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions :
Eight persons – A, B, C, D, E, F, G and H – are sitting around a circular table facing towards the centre, but not necessarily in the same order. All of them like different colours viz. yellow, purple, orange, black, white, green, red and blue. B is sitting second to the left of D. D likes blue colour. B does not like yellow colour. D is the immediate neighbour of that two persons who like red and purple colours respectively. Three persons sit between B and the person who likes green colour. F and A are immediate neighbours. E does not like black, yellow or purple colour. H is an immediate neighbour of G. A is immediate neighbour of both who like red and black colours respectively. E is sitting just opposite to H who likes orange colour.
- How many persons are seated between H and D, if we go clockwise from H to D ?
- Which of the following pairs of persons represents the immediate neighbours of G ?
(a) H and the person who likes black colour
(b) F and the person who likes green colour
(c) B and H
(d) The person who likes orange colour and C
(e) None of these
- What is E’s position with respect to the person who likes orange colour ?
(a) Third to the left
(b) Fifth to the left
(c) Fifth to the right
(d) Fourth to the right
(e) Second to the right
- Starting from A, if all the persons are made to sit in the alphabetical order in clockwise direction, the positions of how many persons (excluding A will remain unchanged) ?
(e) More than three
- Who amongst the following is sitting exactly between theperson who likes red colour and F?
Share your thoughts!