Rajya Sabha Seats in India State Wise 2020:
Dear Aspirants, nowadays many national wide competitive exams are conducted to recruit eligible candidates for the vacant position under various banks, departments and ministries. Under this considerations, many recruitment board are there such as IBPS, SBI, RBI, UPSC, SSC and Railway Recruitment Boards. Huge number of eligible qualified aspirants are preparing for these competitive exams. All exams having unique syllabus and exam pattern, in that some topics are common for all exams. Candidates must have to concentrate on those common topics to score high marks in all upcoming competitive exams.
In that stack some important topics are there in the queue, like general awareness and static GK. In these section Indian constitutional seats in lok sabha and rajya sabha is more important. Rajya Sabha seats in India state wise is more important for all types of competitive exams. List of number of MP’s state wise is commonly asked questions in such competitive exams. So we have provided list of Rajya Sabha seats in India state wise for candidates preparation.
Candidates those who are preparing for competitive exam can use our Rajya Sabha seats in India state wise to boost your score in upcoming exams. Surely our Rajya Sabha seat pdf will give complete knowledge about the topic and gives you confident about the topic. Herewith we have provided the details of Rajya Sabha seats in India state wise and also we have given the PDF link to download.
Rajya Sabha Seats in India:
• The maximum strength of the Rajya Sabha is fixed at 250, out of which, 238 are to be the representatives of the states and union territories and 12 are nominated by the president
• Presently the Rajya Sabha has 245 members. Of these, 229 members represent the states, 4 members represent the union territories and 12 members are nominated by the president
• The Rajya Sabha (first constituted in 1952) is a continuing chamber, it is a permanent body and not subject to dissolution. However, one-third of its members retire every second year.
• Members of Rajya Sabha are elected by the elected members of State Legislative Assemblies in accordance with the system of proportional representation by means of single transferable vote
|Rajya Sabha seats|
|S.No||Union Territory||Rajya Sabha seats|
|1||Jammu and Kashmir*||4|
|2||NCT of Delhi||3|
* Jammu and Kashmir is Union Territory from 31 October 2019.
Monthly Current Affairs PDF 2020– Click Here to Download
Monthly One Liner Current Affairs PDF – Download Now
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?