Questions Asked in IBPS SO Prelims 2019: Dear Candidates, IBPS has conducted Specialist Officer (SO) Prelims examination on 28th and 29th December 2019. We know many banking aspirants want to know the questions asked in the IBPS SO Prelims 2019. Based on that, candidates can sharpen their preparation and skills to perform sound in their upcoming examination. For that, we have provided questions asked in IBPS SO prelims 2019 for candidate’s preparation. From the given IBPS SO prelims memory based questions, aspirants can fine-tune their standard of preparation and can understand the difficulty level of the IBPS SO Prelims questions. Here are the questions asked in IBPS SO prelims 2019.
Questions Asked in IBPS SO Prelims 2019 | Memory Based Questions
- India and ___________ is jointly conducted Exercise Indra
- In November 2019, where was NOTO Summit held?
Ans: Timmins, Ontario.
- FIFA Player of the Year award was won by which player?
Ans: Lionel Messi of Argentina won this for sixth time.
- At the end of the Century, how much temperature will be increased as per UN WMO?
Ans: 3 to 5 Degree Celsius
- CIPS belongs to which country?
Ans: United Kingdom.
- Ucash was launched by which bank?
Ans: UCO Bank.
- In which state, Nagarhole National Park is situated?
- 2019 World Cancer Day Theme _____________
Ans: I am and I Will
- In Which Country, COP 25 was Held?
Ans: United Nations Climate Change Conference was held in Madrid, Spain.
- 35th ASEAN Summit was held at which country?
Ans: Thailand (Bangkok)
- In which field of Physics Nobel Prize was awarded?
Ans: Cosmology and exoplanets
- Nippon Life Insurance Company belongs to which country?
- Which organization is tied up with Vakrangee Finserve?
Ans: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
- Which bank will be merged with Indian Bank?
Ans: Allahabad Bank
- Which country has Prithvirajsingh Roopun as its President?
- Jana Small Finance Bank Headquarters is situated at?
Ans: Bengaluru, India
- Insurance Khata plan was launched by _____
Ans: India First Life Insurance
- Which country hosted 13th South Asia Games?
Ans: Nepal (Kathmandu)
- In which state, Gorewada Zoo is situated?
Ans: Maharashtra (Nagpur)
- New brand Ambassor for Puma is __________
Ans: Sunil Chhetri
- Who becomes the first player to play 150 matches in the Ranji Trophy?
Ans: Wasim Jaffer
- With Baroda, UP Grameen Bank how many regional rural banks are being merged?
- In FATF, A stands for ______
Ans: Action. FATF stands for Financial Task Action Force.
- Which Ministry is taking the initiative of ASPIRE Scheme?
Ans: MSME (Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Which NBFC is the first to commercial paper on bourses?
Ans: Aditya Birla Finance
- In how many years payment banks can apply to become SFB?
Ans: After completion of 5 years.
- Which country has Bangkok as its capital?
- In NEFT 24*7, how many batches are available?
Ans: 48 half-hourly batches
- In Melbourne, Australia which MNC going to build NextGen Cybersecurity Defence Centre?
- For which purpose Bangladesh receives USD 500 mn credit from Exim Bank?
- King Carl XVI Gustaf and his wife Silvia belongs to which country?
- US-dominated SWIFT(Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication) payment – Related Question
- NSE interest rate current affairs– Related Question.
- Bharat Bond ETF (Exchange Traded Fund) – Related Question.
We hope the given questions asked in IBPS SO Prelims exam will helpful for the candidates those who prepared for upcoming exams.
Note: We have launched separate website for Free PDF which has All Free PDF Materials, Topic wise questions on Reasoning, Aptitude, English, General Awareness, Current Affairs, Insurance Awareness, Banking Awareness, Previous Year Question Paper and more. Visit: pdf.exampundit.in
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?