Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is a set of Quantitative Aptitude Quiz on Profit & Loss problems for Bank Exams.
1. A juice vendor mixes 10% water in pure juice but he is not happy with the gain so he mixes 10% more water in the previous mixture and sells it at cp. What is his gain %?
2. A wholesaler sells toys at a profit of 20% to a seller and the seller sells it to a boy at profit of 25%.what is profit percentage of the boy?
E) Cannot be determined
3. A smuggler earns 25% profit on all his transactions. Once 25% of his consignment was abducted by another rival smuggler. Trying to compensate his loss he sold the rest at a higher selling price up by 20%. What is his new profit or loss percent?
A) 10% loss
B) 12.5% loss
C) 12.5% profit
D) 11.11% loss
E) 11.11 %profit
4. Cello pens produce very fine quality of writing pens. The manufactures know that on an average 10% produced pens are always defective and are rejected before packing. The manufacturer promises to deliver 7200 pens to a wholesaler at rs 10 each. The overall estimated profit is 25%. What is the manufacturing cost of each pen?
5. Anil sells a bouquet to Bipin at 4/5th rate of profit at which bipin sells it to Chandan. Further, Chandan sells it to Dinesh at half the rate of profit at which anil sold it to Bipin. If Chandan earns a profit of10% by selling it to Dinesh for Rs 2805. What is the cost price of bouquet for Bipin?
6. Pinky and Sandy invested some money in an investment bank in ratio of 3:5 for same time period. They decided that at end of year 20% of the profit would be donated to an orphanage. Out of the remaining 75% to be reinvested and rest of profit to be divided as interest for their capitals. If the difference in their shares is Rs 1200. Find the total profit?
7. Edosys group launched a new project in January 2010. The group produced 10000 units for Rs 120000. It sold 20% of these units freely as specimen and 25% of the rest are sold at 25% discount and rest at 16.66% discount whose manufacturing cost was Rs 12 per unit. What is the overall gain or loss in first month production of the product, if the product could not realize income from advertisements and other sources?
B) 35% loss
C) 16.66% profit
8. Prince Shoes sells their shoes whose prices i.e. cost prices and selling prices are multiplies of either 13,14,15,16,17,18 or 19 starting from Rs 399 to 699 ( 1.e- 399=<CP/SP=<699). What can be the maximum profit of the company?
A) Rs 292
B) Rs 398
C) Rs 298
D) Rs 300
9. Kasturilal marks up his goods by 80% and gives discount of 25%. Besides , he also weighs 10% less amount while selling his goods. What is his net profit?
10. A shop named Delightful Sweets marks the prices of sweets at 40% and sell only 40% of those at his price. They sell half of the rest at 14 2/7% and rest at discount 25%. What is the net profit of delightful sweets?
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?