Hello and welcome to Exampundit. Here is a set of New pattern fillers based on IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017. The following questions are type 2 fillers which ask for wrong ones instead of right ones.
Quiz Name: Type 2 New Pattern Fillers from IBPS Clerk Prelims 2017
The following questions consist of a single sentence with one blank only. You are given four words as answer choices you have to pick up incorrect pair in option, which will make the sentence meaningfully incomplete or wrong.
1. Mannering’s personal diary, a record of ____ preoccupations and domestic details, belies the depth of thought for which he was renowned in the academic world.
2. Animal welfare charities have found that extensive advertising, especially over the Christmas period, can actually drive down the volume of donations as people who view images of maltreated pets more than a few times rapidly become ____ .
5) None fits
3. The study’s ____ conclusion is that during the first half of the 20th Century improved standards of personal hygiene reduced the risk of an individual’s contracting poliomyelitis, yet tended to make the disease more lethal to communities.
5) All of them fits
4. The devotion to the syllabus and testing regime has become so extreme that most school students close their minds to anything ____ to the needs of the examination.
5. The ____ tone of the biography is entirely unexpected since both the biographer in her previous works and her subject in all that he has written have valued levity over solemnity.
6. After hours of acrimonious arguments the negotiations reached a(n) _____ ; neither side was willing to compromise.
7. This new staging of King Lear is not a production in which every aspect falls neatly into place throughout; however, the drama does ____ at certain points to give the audience memorable and thought-provoking moments.
8. The teacher’s mercurial mood changes and ____ approach to grading made the students uneasy; they never knew what would please him or what would earn good marks.
9. The book is an attempt on the part of the eminent scholar to reconcile the ____ experience and theoretical underpinnings of certain everyday phenomena.
10. The last candidate interviewed conducted herself with commendable ____ even when badgered with questions that had drawn unseemly outbursts from all the other interviewees.
You can check out the Other two type of fillers from here.
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!