Lok Sabha Seats in India State Wise 2020:
Dear Aspirants, nowadays many national wide competitive exams are conducted to recruit eligible candidates for the vacant position under various banks, departments and ministries. Under this considerations, many recruitment board are there such as IBPS, SBI, RBI, UPSC, SSC and Railway Recruitment Boards. Huge number of eligible qualified aspirants are preparing for these competitive exams. All exams having unique syllabus and exam pattern, in that some topics are common for all exams. Candidates must have to concentrate on those common topics to score high marks in all upcoming competitive exams.
In that stack some important topics are there in the queue, like general awareness and static GK. In these section Indian constitutional seats in lok sabha and rajya sabha is more important. Lok seats in India state wise is more important for all types of competitive exams. List of number of MLA’s state wise is commonly asked questions in such competitive exams. So we have provided list of lok sabha seats in India state wise for candidates preparation.
Candidates those who are preparing for competitive exam can use our lok sabha seats in India state wise to boost your score in upcoming exams. Surely our lok sabha seat pdf will give complete knowledge about the topic and gives you confident about the topic. Herewith we have provided the details of Lok sabha seats in India state wise and also we have given the PDF link to download.
Lok Sabha Seats in India:
- The Lok Sabha seat allocation to the different states and UTs is done on the basis of the population of 1971.
- The maximum strength of the Lok Sabha is fixed at 552. Out of this, 530 members are to be the representatives of the states, 20 members are to be the representatives of the union territories and 2 members are to be nominated by the president from the Anglo-Indian community.
- Presently the Lok Sabha has 545 members. Of these, 530 members represent the states, 13 members represent the union territories and 2 Anglo-Indian members are nominated by the President.
- Members of the Lok Sabha are directly elected by people. The election is based on the principle of universal adult franchise. Every Indian citizen who has crossed the age of 18 years is eligible to vote.
|S.No||States||Lok Sabha Seats|
|S.No||Union Territory||Lok Sabha seats|
|1||Andaman and Nicobar Islands||1|
|3||Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman and Diu||2|
|4||Jammu and Kashmir & Ladakh*||6 (J&K-5 , Ladakh-1)|
|6||NCT of Delhi||7|
* Jammu and Kashmir & Ladakh are Union Territories from 31 October 2019.
Monthly Current Affairs PDF 2020– Click Here to Download
Monthly One Liner Current Affairs PDF – Download Now
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?