Hello and welcome to exampundit. Here is the much requested Job Profiles of Superintendent and Jr. Superintendent of CWC Recruitment.
Job Profiles of Superintendent and Jr. Superintendent of CWC Recruitment
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE POST OF WAREHOUSE MANAGER
(IN THE CAPACITY OF DEPUTY MANAGER/SR. ASSISTANT MANAGER/STORAGE AND INSPECTION OFFICER/SUPERINTENDENT/TECHNICAL ASSISTANT & JR. SUPERINTENDENT INCHARGE)
- To act as In charge of the warehouse and to generally ensure proper and timely discharge of functions assigned to the warehouses.
- To ensure the safety and scientific preservation of stocks, proper and up to date maintenance of records, insurance of stocks, judicious use of the equipments, fumigants and other property of the Corporation.
- Liaise with the State Government, Cooperatives Marketing Institutions and other prospective customers including Government Undertakings.
- To exercise supervision over the staff so as to maintain proper discipline and to ensure that there is complete cohesion and harmony among the staff as also to inculcate team spirit, cooperation and sense of participation amongst the staff working at the warehouse.
- Exercise overall vigil and exhibit due presence of mind in case of any emergency and to act according to the situation on the spot with Corporation’s interest paramount in mind.
- To exercise administrative and financial powers as may be delegated.
- Any other work as may be assigned from time to time by Senior Officers.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR SUPERINTENDENT
While working in the warehouse will discharge the under mentioned duties:
- Act as in charge of the warehouse in the absence of the Warehouse Manager being on leave/tour in case the Junior Superintendent happens to be the senior-most official at the particular warehouse. In such a case, he will discharge all the functions assigned to the Warehouse Manager.
- Carry out day to day administration of the warehouses and to assist the Warehouse Manager in the discharge of his responsibilities particularly those pertaining to supervision of warehouse operations, custody and preservation of stocks, equipments and dead stock items including upkeep of records/accounts, supervision over the staff work and receipts and payment on behalf of the Corporation as per laid down procedures.
- Check and verify the godown-wise and commodity-wise accounts and append his signatures in token of having done so.
- Assist in ensuring proper godown hygiene as also to assist in building up of proper stacks.
- Act as in charge for stocks, operations and godown(s) as may be assigned by the Warehouse Manager.
- Ensure timely submission of returns and reports to Head Office/Regional Office and to handle general correspondence.
- Deal with all matters connected with H&T operations e.g. checking/countersigning of work-slips and scrutiny of contractor’s bills.
- Any other work as may be assigned to him by the Warehouse Manager/Regional Office/Head Office
While working in the Head Office/Regional Office will perform the under mentioned duties:
- Collect information, data for preparation of statements, replies to letters.
- Maintain guard file of policy matters.
- Deal with all matters relating to his subject of which he holds charge including various registers, files etc.
- Attend to indexing, weeding of files, etc.
- Putting up drafts, ensure comparison of original with drafts.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
So, these were the Job Profiles of Superintendent and Jr. Superintendent of CWC Recruitment.