Independence Day Quiz 2020: Dear Friends, 74th Indian Independence Day Celebrations and Events were completed successfully. Most of the aspirants were demanding for Expected GK Questions from Indian Independence Day 2020. This was most important for competitive exams. Here we have given the important Indian Independence Day Quiz 2020. Kindly share this with all.
Independence Day Quiz 2020 | Expected GK Questions from Indian Independence Day
1). Which Year of Independence Day is celebrated this year with adherence to COVID 19 Protocol? 74thyear of Independence
2). Who assisted Prime Minister Modi in unfurling the National flag? Major Shweta Pandey
3). What is the first condition for Aatmanirbhar Bharat as mentioned in PM’s speech? Aatmavishwas- Self – Confident India
4). How much percentage of FDI is increased as per the record? 18%
5). What did Atal Bihari Vajpayee launch during his tenure of Prime Minister? Golden Quadrilateral project
6). What is the Golden Quadrilateral Project? Golden Quadrilateral project is India’s largest and the world’s 5th largest highway project. In 2001, the then Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee started it and this project was completed in 2012.
7). What are all the Advantages of the Golden Quadrilateral Project?
- Establishing faster transport networks between major cities and ports.
- Providing an impetus to the smoother movement of products and people within India.
- Enabling industrial and job development in smaller towns through access to markets.
8). How much amount has been transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries during the Corona pandemic? 90,000 crores
9). What is the name of the scheme launched to help people get jobs in their own hometowns and villages? Gareeb Kalyan Rozgar Yojana
10). How much amount has been allocated for agriculture infrastructure? 1 lakh crore
11). Which policy will connect India’s students to our roots, but will also help them be a global citizen? New Education Policy
12). What is the name of the mission launched under which all Indians would get a unique health ID? National Digital Health Mission
13). What are all the things included in the unique Health ID? One Health ID will have the information on every test, every disease, which medicine was prescribed to you by which doctor, what the reports were.
14). Like Sikkim has carved out an identity as an organic state, which state/ UT will be identified as carbon-neutral state/ UT? Ladakh
15). What is the name of the project to be launched soon for the Protection of Asiatic Lion species? Project Lion
16). What is the name of the project to be launched soon for Protecting Ocean and Gangetic dolphins? Project Dolphin
17). What will be the New Revolution in Infrastructure Field? The government is working to connect the entire country with multi-modal infrastructure to facilitate the smooth transfer of goods, cut travel time, and make the transportation systems more efficient.
18). How much amount will be spent on infrastructure in the next five years, under the national infrastructure pipeline (NIP)? 110 trillion
19). Which scheme in the NEP will help boost R&D and help the country innovative? National Research Foundation (NRF)
20). What is the Aim of the New Education Policy? By incorporating several education reforms in both school and university level including exam reforms and focus on foundational learning and an aim to make all higher educational Institute autonomous by 2035.
21). Which is considered as India’s life mantra? Calling for making “Local for Vocal”
22). By when will the Government’s Goal to double Farm income? 2022
23). What are all be the strength of Atmanirbhar Bharat? Peace, unity and social harmony
24). What is the Aim of the National Digital Health Mission? Providing a digital healthcare ecosystem including a common identity card, swift progress on three COVID-19 related vaccines in the country, and a special campaign to reduce pollution in 100 selected cities of the country.
25). What is the Aim of the Ordinance passed for One Nation One Agriculture Market? To create an ecosystem where farmers and traders enjoy the freedom of choice of sale and purchase of agri-produce and open additional trading opportunities outside the APMC market yards to help farmers get remunerative prices due to enlarged competition
26). Within how many days will the villages have optical fiber Networks? 1000 days
27). Who will be the biggest beneficiary for Ease of living? Middle-class people
28). What will be the advantage of opening up of the space sector? It will generate many new employment opportunities for our youth and provide further avenues to hone their skills and potential.
29). Under which scheme does National Digital Health Mission come? Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB PM-JAY)
30). How much amount of transactions done through BHIM-UPI in the last month alone? 3 lakh crore
31). How many accounts for women are opened on Jan Dhan Account out of 40 crores? 22 crore accounts
32). To which the State / UT Government is planning to extend fast internet connectivity soon? Lakshadweep
33). How long does the Prime Minister’s Speech Last? 90 minutes making it his third-longest. ‘Aatmanirbhar Bharat’ was the centerpiece of his speech.
34). Who developed an Anti-drone system deployed near the Red for on the Occasion of 74thIndependence Day? Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO)
35). What is the Chant of PM Modi at the conclusion of his speech? Vande Mataram
Static GK Questions – Independence Day Quiz 2020:
- Who is the first prime minister of India after Independence? Jawaharlal Nehru
- Who designed the present National Flag of India? Pingali Venkaiya
- When “Chakra” between the National Flag had replaced Charkha(spinning wheel)? 1947
- Which color remains at the top while hoisting the National Flag? Saffron
- Where can the National Flag be hoisted? From January 26, 2002, the National Flag code has been changed. Now Indians have been given the freedom to hoist the National Flag at any time proudly anywhere.
- Under which article did the Supreme court declare the right to hoist the National Flag as the Fundamental Right? In 2002, the Supreme Court had declared the right to hoist the National Flag under Article 19 (i) (a) of the Constitution as the Fundamental Right.
- Who was the Governor-General of India when the first war of India’s independence broke out in 1857? Lord Canning
- Who wrote the book “India’s First War of Independence”? Vinayak Samodar Savarkar
- At which session of the Indian National Congress was “Vande Mataram” sung for the first time? 1896 Session
- Who gave the slogan “Give me blood and I promise you freedom”? Subhash Chandra Bose
- What is the meaning of white color used in the National Flag? Truth and Purity of thoughts
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?