Herewith we have provided Important Days and Theme for each day. As we all know Important days and dates topic plays crucial role in all competitive exams. Aspirants those who prepared for competitive exams can get Daily Important Days and Theme 2020. In this page we have given Important Days and Theme in July 22.
Important Days and Theme – July 22
National Flag Adoption Day:
- National Flag Adoption Day is celebrate to aware the people about our flag’s importance.
- The Tricolour flag was adopted on July 22, 1947 in constituent assembly which is turned into our national flag after independence.
- Our flag is designed by Pingali Venkayya, which is approved by Mahatma Gandhi on 1921.
- The first National Flag is hoisted on August 7,1906 at Green Park in Calcutta.
- This day is celebrated to spread harmony and sense of brotherhood among people.
- In the National flag of India, the tricolour indicates below things with the order of its importance;
- Saffron colour – Indicate the strength and courage of the country.
- White colour – Indicates peace and truth with Dharma Chakra.
- Green colour – Indicates fertility, growth and auspiciousness of the land.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?