Herewith we have provided Important Days and Theme for each day. As we all know Important days and dates topic plays crucial role in all competitive exams. Aspirants those who prepared for competitive exams can get Daily Important Days and Theme 2020. In this page we have given Important Days and Theme in July 15.
Important Days and Theme – July 15
World Youth Skills Day:
- The World Youth Skills Day is celebrated by UN General Assembly.
- This day was first observed on 15th July, 2015.
- The aim is to encourage youth to celebrate their acquiring skills like creating which achieve personal success and fulfillment.
- The World Youth Skills Day 2020 theme is “Skills for a Resilient Youth”.
- In 2020, there are 1.2 billion young people aged 15 to 24 years which is 16 percent of the global population.
- In India, the government ensure the future for young Indians by National Apprenticeship Training Scheme, National Career Service.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?